I accidentally extended my Chemistry revision test during set 2 today. I was arguing a point with my teacher when in fact, I was the one who was wrong all along. I read the question wrongly and because of that, none of the answers given (MCQ paper) matched the question so I was genuinely frustrated and expressed it clearly enough for her. I got my concept right, therefore I was not that upset. It was merely a silly human error that I needed to learn from (NOTED!).
This left me leaving for Math five minutes later than I was supposed to. I strode up the stairs and almost reached my class when I saw Sujath coming my way from the opposite side. I waved at him and he put his palm up, asking me to wait. I slowed my pace and held the door knob in my hand but didn't turn it.
Sujath: *magically taking what looked to me like 5 long strides only but travelled from there to here*
Kron: Hey *puffs* where you from?
Sujath: Toilet. You?
Kron: Chemistry
Oh, and every time we pass a test for Chemistry Revision - the passing mark being 85% or above ONLY (crazy shiz, got me so annoyed but now I love the high standards :D ) - we are eligible to receive a gift. Since I was late, I took the first thing I grabbed - a small packet of potato chips. NOISY potato chips, shall I add. They produce an irritating sound (which I have no term for! Please tell me if you know how to describe the noise it makes) with every movement I made. I didn't have time to stuff it in my bag so I was just holding it in my hand alongside with my file. It did looked weird cause it was not really a typical sight.
*Enter the class with Sujath behind me*
Everybody was well-seated already (bloody hell). I was expecting that they were just settling down but nooooooo, when it was my turn to be late, they all had to start early! When I'm early, the freaking class feels like it takes ages to begin. Sheesh.
Mr. Lim: WHY ARE YOU BOTH LATE? (it is in caps locks mainly because his microphone totally magnified his serious voice)
Kron: *walks pass* *mumbles* sorry
I don't know if I was imagining things, but I felt my classmates's eyes on my bag of chips (Get your eyes of them, you hungry beasts)
Sujath: To-toilet...
Syazwan: *staring at me from across the room* *points at me and Sujath* Toilet? Both of you?
HA HA. NO.
Mr.Lim: Hah Sujath! You could benefit from this website "How to study.." *etc etc* Here, you should read this article "HOW TO BE ON TIME"
hahah.
I suggest you guys to watch "Hotel Rwanda" - a true story about a hotel manager's experience during the genocide in Rwanda. Regardless of the fact that I only got the chance to watch the second half (but not yet finished) part of the movie and though I missed some details here and there, that movie managed to make me cry in less than half an hour. Woot. Heartbreaking tears, those were....
It was a really good story for a real true story adaptation! I mean, I don't think my brain ever thought of sleeping at all because I was so into it and I probably didn't yawn at all. OR maybe I did yawn but I was so into it, I forgot. Oh why does it matter - fact is YOU SHOULD WATCH IT.
By the way, there is actually a study about how good-looking surgeons are compared to other doctors. I googled handsome doctors (just checking :$) and found a study on it. People really research everything nowadays, don't they? I wonder if that person got a PhD for it.
But thanks for the insight, dear researcher, cause now I know which department to target if ever the opportunity arise for me!
just kidding
not kidding if the opportunity does come
he he
As long as he doesn't get all surgeon-y on me or describe too much vomit-inducing activities he did too much, then OK. Maybe it is OK cause I really know how nobody is flawless and I will accept him and his vomit-inducing discussions openly without judgement (probably just a little).
What am I talking about - I'm probably gonna marry an accountant for all I know.
Or an Ugama teacher. erk.
Chef. yeay.
Dietician. You just know the dietician would be unwilling ha ha ha bye
No comments:
Post a Comment