Sunday, January 27, 2013

January is about to end

Gone through at least a month of Pre U2 now. I admit, I am super duper exhausted...not terribly really. Just more than average.
Homework is everyday, thats ok. I can deal with everyday hw. But trying to manage your time to study AS and A2 at the same time can be... frustrating. Especially when at the time being, we have to try to grasp A2 as soon as we learn it and also prepare for our upcoming AS at the same time.
No acne yet..so I am probably not pushed to the limit yet. But soon. Even so, Ya Allah, jangan keluarkan acne and kuatkan semangatku please.
And the thought of failing to achieve my dreams....
woah.
Sometimes, I admire people who don't have ambition. They don't have to go through this pain of feeling like there's 0% chance to get into that course you have always wanted......................

Everyday we have tests now - an intensive form of revision AS for chemistry. Therefore I have no ps and meet my friends what...only during mornings, break and lunch? Which amounts to only 20+20+15= 45 minutes of craptalking. It does give some relief though but since the breaks are so short, I can hardly bother to go down anymore..
That doesn't matter. That's not a big problem.

Medicine.....why do you have to be so hard....its so depressing....

To be honest, life has so far been good. Not REALLY good, but its one of the better months. It's just tonight. I'm not feeling it. Omgosh. I think I got infected by my family (all of them are ill right now) and.maybe that is why i feel so low....

No comments:

Post a Comment