What my brother thinks age represents:
Sweet 16
Sour 17
Reckless 18
Destructive 19
Chaotic 20
hahaha turns out the ages after 16 are all represented in a negative way. I hope it really doesn't turn out that way.
About the reckless 18 thing..yeap, I have a feeling that its related to driving!
So we (aku, Dan, Nadz) had PS with Mar the day before yesterday during set 5 because Bio was cancelled. Earlier that day, I saw a 9gag post where the guy who acted as Loki was kissing Scarlett Johansson. (now im not sure if there was a really picture of this...)
Kron: eh kamu.. si Loki dating Scarlett kah?? Cause I saw pic of them kissing.
Mar: Kali jua.
Danial: Oh...bisai jua namanya.
I totally didn't get si Dan's remark so I ignored it at first...before I asked,
Kron: Apakan...what do you mean?
...
Kron: Aku tanya if si Loki dating Scarlett! Hahahhaha namanya (Loki) bukan Dating Scarlett!
Dan: Ohhhhh hahah tapi lawa jua tu mun namanya Dating Scarlett
hahahahaha!
Apparently this was how Danial's brain processed the conversation,
Kron: eh kamu... si Loki Dating Scarlett kah??
Hahaha cali lah. I guess it was because he was reading a book at that time, so he was sort of distracted.
And kemarin, masa lunch,
Mar: Eh Dan, file mu female
*laughter*
Dan: haha! good one
Mariam said Dan's file was a female because there was a red label with the letter 'F' on it on the side of the file. It really did look like it was labelled as female.
Nurul Izzah: kenapa ia female...?
Dan: Pasal ia berlubang....
Nadz: hahaahhaa lain!!!
hahahahahahahahaha nyaman ketawa kami. Si Dan salah faham, from where he was sitting..he couldn't see the 'F' label...so he thought it was a female because file nya ada hole hahaha
haha his way of thinking tu ah~ lain~~ haha Mar's was innocent in comparison.
Mr Lim: Okay okay check who got question 2 wrong?
*class weakly checks their paper*
Mr Lim: If I wrote a cross there, that means its wrong!
Qasrina: You don't say
Kron: ahahahaa
Mr Lim: You guys ah! My students in 2010, a lot of them got good marks you know for the first exam! You guys only 8 out of thirty...
*Dalbert was putting the attendance file on Mr. Lim's table*
Mr Lim: Ah Dalbert!
Dal: ...*taken aback*
Mr Lim: What what set is this? What set?
Dal: Three..
Mr Lim: 8 out of thirty eight only!!
ahaha he really wanted to get the number of students right :D
No comments:
Post a Comment