Ya Allah, saya berdoa kepadamu untuk membukakan lebih banyak
veterinary centres (mungkin sepuluh buah lagi to keep choices open?)
di Kuala Belait kerana saya sungguh benci the Vet yang kami guna untuk Arctic pada masa ini.
Ya Rabbal Alamin.
Seriously. I HATE THE OWNER OF THAT VET CENTRE. My mum asked me to call the Vet today because Arctic hasn't been checked for quite awhile now (since November last year) and Arctic's been really noisy. Well I was watching Arctic this morning while I waited my auntie to finish vacuuming my room and I noticed that he just wanted to go out. Cause he kept meowing at the door and everytime I opened it, he'll suddenly be like a dog and stand up excitedly. Weird..I know.
I swear Arctic is just lonely!
But I called the Vet anyway and he started SCOLDING ME OVER THE FREAKING PHONE.
The Vet: Why didn't you reply the texts?
Kron: What texts? We didn't receive any
The Vet: That only means you're not regular. November was such a long time ago.
Kron: .... *insert hideously angry face*
The Vet: You should call us first if we don't connect with you in a month or so
Kron: *vivid...very vivid picture of brutal things...jk ;)*
The Vet: *more scolding*
Kron: *I should have used my older voice..not my young and weak voice*
The Vet: #%$%$^&
Kron: *I love Arctic...how dare he judge my love from this*
The Vet: #$%$#$%%
Kron: *You are the one who doesn't care about animals..charging so expensively*
The Vet: #@$%$56
Kron: *And many people complained about your services! Damn lousy! I know what you did to Mar's rabbit*
The Vet: #$#%@#
Kron: *I wish you had a competitor against you and your vet centre...loses to it*
OK I know I sound really mean but I pray he be nicer to other people.
Who likes to be scolded on a Sunday morning by the Vet!
And if you guys realized...I referred to him as "the Vet" to imply that he is sort of like a villain.
A few days ago, Nurul Izzah showed he who sir Bharat's son was. He is a very hyper person, acts kinda childish and is very enjoyable to watch. I'm pretty sure he is smart too. Just like his father.
Yesterday, we had a chemistry exam and we were leaving the AVA room. Sir Bharat's son (he was part of the next set that was going to sit for the exam) was judging the difficulty of the papers through the expressions of the students who were leaving the room.
Girl passed by.
SBS (sir Bharat's son -- I don't know his name!!) : She looks sad!!
Another girl.
SBS : She looks sad too!
2 more girls.
SBS: She looks sad! It must have been really difficult.
I passed by.
SBS: How difficult can this paper be??? She looks sad too!!
SBS's friend: STOP DISTURBING PEOPLE!
Hahaha but that lifted up my spirits a bit.
Yesterday, I also met with my GP classmates out of class. Well, not on purpose. One I met while I was waiting for my Psychology class and the other was in the toilet.
These two were group mates in GP basically and I am in a different group. I have never had a chance to talk to them until....then.
*warning: I won't be humble*
Tiffany was the first I met and she asked me what I got for my English Olevel. I didn't really have any idea why she was asking me this out of the blue but I told her A2.
Tiffany: Great!! I got C6.
I was shocked to be honest, her English is amazing!!!!! She probably went out of topic in her writing...I guess? Cause her English is definitely not a problem.
Kron: Oh that doesn't matter. Your English is great! *Grades don't measure intelligence*
Tiffany: Yeah...well...you know..I really like your English. The way you talk is really good.
Kron: Uh.. *I actually had no clue what she was talking about cause we've never actually talked, right..*
Tiffany: I mean, when you explain an article to the class, it's different. All I do is rephrase the article..but what you do...is really good. I can't explain it. I love listening.
Kron: Thanks *tries to look humble and modest and show my gratitude sincerely*
And we talked some more until Syazwan Bobot asked me if his new hair looked awkward.
hahaha! He cut his hair short cause many teachers tagur ia sudah.
The other girl, I don't remember her name! Too bad. We were in the toilet...
Kron: Err who are you waiting for?
Girl#2: My friend. She's in one of these cubicles.
Kron: Oh right.
Girl#2: You?
Kron: I want to...you know. Pee.
Girl#2: Which school are you from?
Kron: PJN.
Girl#2: Ohhh. But your English is good. (From her expression, I'm guessing she expected me to come out of some fancy school or something. Sorry to disappoint you, but we government students are kinda excellent too --> more excellent than myself. I am just a humble servant hahaha)
Kron: Thanks *tries to look humble and modest and show my gratitude sincerely* You too. And Tiffany.
Girl#2: Oh we're from ..
And then we talked until she left.
ANYHOW! THIS IS AMAZING! I've never gotten so many compliments in a day. HAHA okay just twice, and it is about my English.. well thank you, guys. I always felt weak in GP class whenever I am explaining cause I say err and have a lot of pauses. Nice to know some people like it.
BUT HONESTLY, this really happened because we had a class debate.
To build a Hydroelectricity dam in KB - opposing VS proposing
Our groups were proposing. Our group and Girl#2+Tiffany's group.
We had little points - hahaha - but we were so manipulative.
The other groups were kinda cute and innocent but they had massive list of points...they're environmentalists and local residents who wanted to keep their memories.
The other side was the govt and the local residents (our group!) who are looking forward for their compensations.
Miss Umi: Guys! The ones who are opposing! Come on, you've got a lot more points! The other team is really just tricking you!!!!
Kron: Cher~~~ *I said it in a tone that said "why are you revealing our tactics"*
Miss Umi was so desperate in the end, cause the opposing team was losing to us proposers when we really had no...strong points, I guess, that she helped them. When we were looking at her questioningly, she said, "Sorry guys. I gotta help them." Hahaha!
But in the end, as usual, nobody won...That, I'm pretty sure, is Miss Umi's style.
If anybody won, there would be tension in the class. She would conclude that both sides are right.
PSYCHOLOGY IS AWESOMEEEEEEE
We're entering SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY, HECK YEAH!!!!!
Kali kami lihat videos pasal an obedience study - the most controversial social psychology experiment to date.
I hadn't read the notes on the experiment because I was busy studying for chemistry (and so did majority of the class - all with their own excuses, of course) but watching the video, I realized I know this experiment already. I've read this somewhere.
So I told Nadz a bit like, what's going to happen next in the video and what's it related to but I cannot pinpoint exactly where this knowledge is coming from. IT STILL FRUSTRATES ME.
Throughout the video, I was guessing what was happening next.. and it always turned out right.
I'm not claiming I'm psychic but it feels great to know something in advance and to know, that I didn't get that certain knowledge from reading for school but more for my own interests...well it felt amazing. What I read for my own interests aren't that useless after all. I felt pretty happy.
The study was about obedience experiment...
2 subjects were put in a room beforehand and they got to know each other. Then the experimenter will come in and introduce the experiment. One subject will have to be a teacher and another one will be the student. The student will get electricity shocks for every wrong answer he gives the teachers. After every wrong answer, the electricity voltage (i think..) will continue to increase up to the MOST DANGEROUS LEVEL. SEVERE LEVEL. The professor (experimenter) claims that it is a memory test and that they were looking to find if punishment affects memory. BUT THAT IS NOT THE TRUE AIM OF THE TEST. The true aim is to see if the teacher will continue punishing the student under orders from the professor.
This was actually done by Stanley Milgram in 1963 but they redid this..kata sir.
Stanley Milgram was actually curious because in WW2, some Nazi soldiers claim they were just following orders when they tortured the Jews... so yeah, he wanted to see if obedience can really make humans that cruel.
I'm guessing that I've heard of this whole experiment during that time when I think History Channel or another channel was having a WW2 documentaries marathon. I think that I've heard of this from there..and read up on it because of it. I still have no clear idea - none of my books have anything to do with torture or wars..
Wait I think there's a book regarding psychos. errrr but anyway THIS IS SERIOUSLY INTERESTING.
I still do not regret taking Psychology. I love it. To bits.
Biology..wow so many facts. But we're learning it slowly..I like the topic we're on right now, DNA..I have a clear idea..cause sir keeps showing us videos and it makes sense from there.
Biology is truly a memorizing subject.
Chemistry.. ahaaaaa! This magical subject is made interesting by Ancelm. He is so passionate and understands chemistry that whenever he teaches us on Friday, I feel so rejuvenated and just wanted be passionate and understand Chemistry because of him.
The power of amazing teachers! If they only knew.
Math is fun. Enough Said.
CONGRATULATIONS BAPA FOR 10KM MARATHON IN KK!
You don't run fast but you are consistent and you go through it till the end..and you make improvements and I think everybody in this world should learn from those little things.
haha I know I'm making things sound "deeper" than it really is.
That is what I do. I manipulate! Haha just kidding!
So. It's sixth of May..
Happy advance birthday, Nadzirah! (her birthday is tomorrow)
talking about good english... I actually kinda suck in comparison to si Waly.
READ HIS BLOG: therollingwords.blogspot.com
he is seriously a good writer..makes me want to delete my blog T_T but his blog is sort of formal, my one's personal.
We're different.
talking about good english... I actually kinda suck in comparison to si Waly.
READ HIS BLOG: therollingwords.blogspot.com
he is seriously a good writer..makes me want to delete my blog T_T but his blog is sort of formal, my one's personal.
We're different.
No comments:
Post a Comment