On Monday, we got our Chemistry papers back. Mehhh I got the devil's number :( it was not that bad actually. I mean... I could have failed. That is one way to look at it.
Chemistry has the most hardest MCQs ever. And they didn't even provide us with extra papers for working - the mcq spaces were really small and we had to do the test on a tiny table, so tiny that one paper takes the whole table so our data booklet, periodic table, question paper and the mcq sheet was all over the tiny table. Not to mention, i had to hold on to my ruler, eraser, pencil while i was writing since i didn't want them to fall off my space and roll to the floor or something. It was quite unsuitable for lefties though that is not a problem... Getting quite used to that at this school. So many righties desks over here.
Sounds bad, right? I didn't realize it was bad until I wrote it but those are just
EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES
Anyway, after class, Tek Chen came and sat with me, piqah, piyah and izzah.
He told us happily that he failed (he looked miserable) and he started laughing a lot. Like really laughing.
The thing about it was that nobody was making any jokes. He was just talking then laughing at every single thing.
We let it pass, obviously he was just too stressed out.
I was reading psychology so I blanked out on their conversation but at one point, his laughter was uncontrollable and at that exact point, I was reading something about how subjects were really tensed about a certain experiment that they showed it by laughing uncontrollably to the point of seizures.
I told Tek Chen this and he was like, "What??? I am not stressed!" and went "HAHAHAHA!"
I was pretty sure he was stressed out. Who doesn't know how it feels to want to make everything better than it seems? It is the only thing we can do sometimes. So that is what we do.
At the end of the period, he calmed down and said, "Wow, haven't had that good a laugh for a long time." He cheered himself up.
No comments:
Post a Comment