Sunday, June 3, 2012

Why Go Green?



On 26th May, my friends successfully held a surprise birthday party for me and Nadz. I don't know how they made it successful - I mean, how do you hide things from us? From me?!?!
Well, anyway, it was so surprising I cried T_T I probably scared them or something. haha

it was by all means and with no doubt the most awesome party of my 17 years of living!!


You can't beat that! 
Okay, maybe I forgot most of the parties I ever went to even though they're probably less than 10..or 5....or 4...

I really cannot wait for the holiday. School is going way too fast and I also can't wait to rest my tired brain *pats my own head.

So before midterms... I guess the topics were mainly basics and we basically knew bits and pieces of it. Except for Psychology.
Now...we're going deeper into the sciences...and to be really honest..
it is really hard


haha sounds scary, right? but don't worry, isn't it typical to struggle through your subjects?.. I'm pretty sure right now, the level of difficulty of the subjects doesn't exceed the pain of studying 10 olevel subjects! I'm pretty sure it will not exceed that, and it shouldn't exceed that since I basically love my subjects, afterall. If it ever exceeds that limit......... then it is my fault for letting it happen.

ngweekkk sedih jua bunyi post ani. aku mahu holiday!





No comments:

Post a Comment