Hari sabtu ani last day sekulah. Sekalinya, I guess cikgu cikgu sekalian baru sadar kali durang punya time running out... BAAANYAAAAKK HW durang bagi :( that's why I'm blogging. Haha rasa jua kan larikan diri dari all the tasks..
I have math hw that already took more than an hour and may take another hour... a super difficult chemistry exercise to solve... biology to study for practice tomorrow.. psychology mind maps to finish up for the "file check" tomorrow. Erm, inda cali langsung today's hw. I had to balik akhir lagi tadi since ada club..
Boohoo. Tomorrow pun balik akhir.
And esok ada QCR
Whoa whoa whoa
It is always like this. Bila ada just one event coming, suddenly all events pop up and join to become a crowd. Like, guys, chill...please come again when I'm free, pretty pretty please? =/
Abg beli mee tadi masa ps but the canteen didn't have any more supply of plastic forks.
Kron: mintalah dari sebalah sana (arah the other canteen)
Abg: eh mana boleh, rude jua tu
Kron: err inda boleh kan? Cuba saja ~ makan mee pakai sudu kali ko
Abg: ah aku tahu!!! Aku mesti beli something dari sana, baru boleh ambil
Kron: akay~
Abg: *ordering* boleh minta air crysanthemum (i've never actually tried to spell that before..huh..)
Then i saw him took chopsticks from the kantin table...discreetly? Is that the correct way to explain it?
Kali when the canteen guy was passing the minuman to abg, he noticed the chopsticks.
Canteenguy: eh, kan minum pakai chopsticks ko?
Hahahaha :'D nyaman eh ketawa hahaha
Abg: ah inda, minta satu saja..
Hahaha!! Cali wah haha.
So, does this mean I have to get back to my work? Beekkk beekkkk *sheep sounds*
During gp, we've been discussing about animal rights and its so stressful for me lah ah. But the mood has been seriously gloomy ever since we ventured into this animal right topic, its so painful -- the truth...
Mcm whyyy oh whyy we do these mean things?
For our own good jua..
Like we are all conflicted. Miss Umi doesn't pick sides though, she's pretty neutral in her opinion in class. I guess it is so that her opinion doesn't shape our opinion or something like that..she is pretty neutral in every topic where there is a versus present.
But this is so depressing... we are so mean to animals :(
I have math hw that already took more than an hour and may take another hour... a super difficult chemistry exercise to solve... biology to study for practice tomorrow.. psychology mind maps to finish up for the "file check" tomorrow. Erm, inda cali langsung today's hw. I had to balik akhir lagi tadi since ada club..
Boohoo. Tomorrow pun balik akhir.
And esok ada QCR
Whoa whoa whoa
It is always like this. Bila ada just one event coming, suddenly all events pop up and join to become a crowd. Like, guys, chill...please come again when I'm free, pretty pretty please? =/
Abg beli mee tadi masa ps but the canteen didn't have any more supply of plastic forks.
Kron: mintalah dari sebalah sana (arah the other canteen)
Abg: eh mana boleh, rude jua tu
Kron: err inda boleh kan? Cuba saja ~ makan mee pakai sudu kali ko
Abg: ah aku tahu!!! Aku mesti beli something dari sana, baru boleh ambil
Kron: akay~
Abg: *ordering* boleh minta air crysanthemum (i've never actually tried to spell that before..huh..)
Then i saw him took chopsticks from the kantin table...discreetly? Is that the correct way to explain it?
Kali when the canteen guy was passing the minuman to abg, he noticed the chopsticks.
Canteenguy: eh, kan minum pakai chopsticks ko?
Hahahaha :'D nyaman eh ketawa hahaha
Abg: ah inda, minta satu saja..
Hahaha!! Cali wah haha.
So, does this mean I have to get back to my work? Beekkk beekkkk *sheep sounds*
During gp, we've been discussing about animal rights and its so stressful for me lah ah. But the mood has been seriously gloomy ever since we ventured into this animal right topic, its so painful -- the truth...
Mcm whyyy oh whyy we do these mean things?
For our own good jua..
Like we are all conflicted. Miss Umi doesn't pick sides though, she's pretty neutral in her opinion in class. I guess it is so that her opinion doesn't shape our opinion or something like that..she is pretty neutral in every topic where there is a versus present.
But this is so depressing... we are so mean to animals :(
No comments:
Post a Comment