![]() |
| Well said! Or better suited for the situation, well portrayed! |
It's called Terminal 21 and it's sorta inspired by an airport. If you go up certain escalators, there will be a sign and it says, "DEPARTURE FOR LEVEL 3". In my opinion, that's pretty awesome. It breaks the cycle of cliche malls!
Well, before you say, "Ngeh, ganya atu.." INDA!!! BUKAN ATU SAJA!!!
Each tingkat has its own theme! YES, ITS GOT FREAKING THEMES~~~
Like one tingkat, tokyo street, another London, another... hmmm istanbul. And some tingkats just mix quite a few themes together.
The interesting part are the toilets - they have automatic toilets and the themes are most obvious in the toilets! uhuh, that's right. Its my first time using auto toilets, so i didn't experiment much! There's this command labelled bidet and its picture is of a head ... I didn't understand what bidet is used for so I didn't tr and I asked my mum..
kron: mama ada guna yang bidet tu? apakan tu? kenapa iconnya kepala and macam ia highlight rambut?
mama: entah ee, inda mama cuba. inda berani. takut... *imagines quietly*
banar pulang. the icon for the word was so odd. I tried to look at it at a different view, probably the head actually represented a butt maybe? butt no. (hahahahahahahah)
pardon my very obvious joke .
*goes to Google for bidet*
INSERT TUMBLR TROLL WITH LOL HERE
If I knew it meant pony......................................................................
ANYWAY I love the shops there! It's not too scattered with branded and pricey stuffs, but instead full of probably asian shop/ products! They're expensive, I suppose, when compared with the markets ^_^ then again, comparing makes everything look expensive.
The interesting part are the toilets - they have automatic toilets and the themes are most obvious in the toilets! uhuh, that's right. Its my first time using auto toilets, so i didn't experiment much! There's this command labelled bidet and its picture is of a head ... I didn't understand what bidet is used for so I didn't tr and I asked my mum..
kron: mama ada guna yang bidet tu? apakan tu? kenapa iconnya kepala and macam ia highlight rambut?
mama: entah ee, inda mama cuba. inda berani. takut... *imagines quietly*
banar pulang. the icon for the word was so odd. I tried to look at it at a different view, probably the head actually represented a butt maybe? butt no. (hahahahahahahah)
pardon my very obvious joke .
*goes to Google for bidet*
INSERT TUMBLR TROLL WITH LOL HERE
If I knew it meant pony......................................................................
ANYWAY I love the shops there! It's not too scattered with branded and pricey stuffs, but instead full of probably asian shop/ products! They're expensive, I suppose, when compared with the markets ^_^ then again, comparing makes everything look expensive.
That took so long to upload! Seriously!
Sorry for the blurry looking photos, i just scrolled and picked through thumbnails so i couldn't see properly.



that's so cool!! gambar2 yg kn last2 atu greek statues kah?? :O
ReplyDeleteyeappp!!! there's a Rome theme!
ReplyDelete