So I've been watching Running Man a lotttttt. Like lots. Once in the afternoon, and sometimes 2 at night. Tucked in bed by 11++pm. Kali I reached an episode...where macam..ENTAH KENAPA, i got so affected by it =_="
There's this episode where Jaesuk becomes a traitor and shoots water to his comrades name tags...yeah well after that, there's a competition to get your competitor's stress levels super high.
And Jong Kook pulled Jaesuk's pants down.
Then my Running Man love switched off immediately. Everytime I watched Running Man, i got so annoyeddddd macam ughhhh. I'm currently trying to cure this sickness.
But seriously, I really hated the fact Jong Kook humiliated Jaesuk cematu. Jaesuk played it cool and admitted he was really embarrassed. Jong Kook regretted his actions but ughhhhhh i feel like i want to gahhh!!
KENAPAAA~~anyway, I only watched one episode of Running Man after that.
I use an old desktop to watch Running Man cause it's kinda heavy and my baby laptop can't handle big stuff. Sayang..and that old desktop sometimes ada wifi, sometimes nada.
So i started watching Kimi Ni Todoke SEASON 2 after avoiding it (cause the season's 1 ending was such a disappointment...) and S2 was AWESOME! I was about to explode~~!
Ok, before you go and watch it just cause I say its awesome, it's a really ... slow series. Macam so slow. Because the characters there are so pure...but I really love it though. Which is odd cause I sorta thought I hated dragging animes...this one i can cope with.
Sawako's(main girl) rival is Ume. AND I LOVE UME SO MUCH. I love Sawako but Ume's story should be made into an anime!! I mean, look at 'Wicked'! It focuses on a so called antagonist in the Wizard Of Oz, but in Wicked, the Green Witch has a really unique story and we look at her differently. We look at a victim of....hard life (i suppose~~)
After Kimi Ni Todoke, I wanted to watch Code Geass cause it had a lot of good reviews (except for one who said it was just a typical shounen). NGEH~~ idk, i couldn't grasp the story. Macam...it was too confusing. Or I was just not interested. I watched 2 episodes and dropped it. I still have extra episodes in case I changed my mind though!!
Then I listened to one Japanese song by 2PM which is like...the only song I have of 2PM and i really really love the song. I came across the song when switching between animax, mtv, e!, star world and fox. Despite switching channels with the speed of lightning (eseh~~), i managed to hear just a tiny bit of this song and aaahh~~
it's called 'Take Off' btw.
And it's also (i think) the first Japanese song sang by a Korean Idol Group to be a soundtrack for an anime. Good eh?? So i checked the anime out, cause I read a lot of good comments on youtube about the anime...THE BLUE EXORCIST!!!!!
I shall say one thing about it, it's pretty creepy! I was watching at night..the first episode. The starting was like, a group of priests praying then suddenly a statue started bleeding. From his eyes and nose and mouth flowed out blood. I was so taken aback by the sudden goriness. Then the junior priests stopped in shock kali the leader marah, telling them to continue! NEVER STOP!! kali one by one bled jua similar like the statue and gets swallowed by blue flames till they're all almost gone. Then the leader pun tarus2 kana possess and aaah~~~
the starting was so awesome!!! The possessing stuff are kinda cool. I haven't gone far in this anime despite its awesomeness cause the quality of my videos...well they get stuck often. macam annoying. But it gets better. I probably need to find a suitable player for it...though its for VLC, the owner wrote something like, "don't watch using VLC".
I'm so confused. I respect the protagonist though, he's...very...interesting. He is not snobby or anything..i don't know why but I like him. Not because he's cute haha but entah, just something. I'll figure it out when I continue watching, maybe he did something nice that I was subconsciously attracted to. yeap, it happens!
Now that i've listed the shows I've watched, it's not much, isn't it?? I mean, some people probably would have gone through lots of shows that are probably worth 10 seasons of FRIENDS + all Chuck seasons + all those other shows.
I don't watch Korean dramas either...because the ones i tried to watch didn't give me that feeling. That feeling like when i watched Kazehaya get jealous, or Ume getting angry at Sawako for not confessing or when Sawako thought she was dumped or when Kento was trying hard to teach Sawako how-to-socialize.
That connected feeling....weird name for a feeling. blergh. maybe i just haven't found the right korean drama..but seriously, aku ada watched City Hunter and the episode where the girl fell on the stairs and the guy went up and carried her like a princess, i wanted to smash the director's hand into a .. STACK OF KOREAN DRAMAS THAT ARE ROMANCE ORIENTED.
Seriously. SERIOUSLY!!!!! What the heck man, why are you being so cliche...and then at the same time it happened in another drama (korean too) I was watching. Did someone swallow their brains or something...at least if the girls are gonna fall and get carried like a princess, give it a legitimate reason or something..not just like common girls are drunk scene or a number of other typical scenes yadda yadda.
This is where I come out and compliment Japanese dramas. haha joking. I just watched my first Japanese drama!!!! and finished it too. I connected my harddrive to the old desktop and the only choice there were Running Man, The Blue Exorcist and Hana Kimi, which nadz gave to me quite a long time ago. hahaha.
I wasn't in the mood for RM, I wasn't in the mood for Blue Exorcist too so i clicked hana kimi. You know. Just to see for a few minutes.
I WAS SO HOOKED IN A MATTER OF SECONDS!!!!!
It's reaaaaaally funny. Its an adaptation of a manga and they really took the word 'adaptation' in the sentence manga adaptation seriously. I know it sounds complex.
What i mean is...it's like reading a manga!! I mean, almost. There's the foolish scenes where random people come into a private talk and all that. OH MAN. All the flowery stuff...nosebleeds...hahaha
THE CHARACTERS IN THIS DRAMA ARE THE BEST. They keep with their characters' personality till the end, through and through. Yes, they grow, they mature, they learn but there is not one moment where ia suddenly become too superwise or or idk idk how to say it. Their characters are the best!!
The guy characters are the bomb. They're not goodlooking but i got used to it and they gradually became attractive in their own way. Oh btw, this is a 2008 drama and the japanese haircuts were silly. haha but it's so funny!
ITS JUST AMAZING!!!
It's also gender blender. Girl into boys' school. And Nakatsu..he is so epic. All of dorm 2 students are epic. The main guy though is interesting in his own way but people really root for Nakatsu. (who isnt the main guy but 2nd main like that)....cause he thought he was gay cause he liked the so-called boy. His character is awesome!!!! AAAHH~H~~~~~
There was never a character confusion. Some dramas lose their supporting characters but this one...though there's a lot, but the main supporting characters are still amazing. It's weird but I connected with each of them! And gila, Nanba senpai is seriously goodlooking after a while. but i like Sekime the best! Nakatsu tops them all overall!
muahahahaha!
Even the insignificant group of girls / Kagurazaka (LOOOOL this random irrelevant guy plays an important role) in the story play a big part. I don't really know how to express the almost perfectness of their characters. The story is really comical though...like really really.
My brother was asking me what I was currently watching and I didn't want to tell him cause he'll be like, "eh bida jua haircuts drg. suka tah ko ni?" blahblahblah how lame some scenes are blah blah. haha well thats what i think he is gonna say...he might surprise me though. But i didn't want to see if there was a surprise or not so i just told him i was watching a jdrama and avoided telling its name.
My brother was asking me what I was currently watching and I didn't want to tell him cause he'll be like, "eh bida jua haircuts drg. suka tah ko ni?" blahblahblah how lame some scenes are blah blah. haha well thats what i think he is gonna say...he might surprise me though. But i didn't want to see if there was a surprise or not so i just told him i was watching a jdrama and avoided telling its name.
Entah ah, this series...the comical parts can't actually be taken seriously cause they're really nonsensical but when it comes down to the core of the story, the very important scenes, they all make sense. Usually, when a story is too comical, don't you just not take the whole story, even the important ones, seriously because it doesn't tie up nicely? But this one....entah. I really like it and the comical scenes+serious scenes wrap up together pretty nicely!!! DID I TELL YOU HOW AWESOME THE CHARACTERS ARE? haha they use "BABY!!!!!!" as a cheer. hahaha
hahaha awu majal~~
There's a 2011 remake for this drama and I feel like watching..but I just ended watching the old one recently. Idk. Idk if anyone can top original Nakatsu and Nanba especially! Kayashima and Sekime is irreplaceable too. Sano is quite a typical cold, mysterious guy unfortunately...tsk. I feel like seeing if 2011 remake is worth it!
Here's Nakatsu being happy after realizing he still gets excited when seeing girls undies. hahaha homo janai~~

No comments:
Post a Comment