:S NOOOOOO TOOOO FAST. but at least, macam danial said, im not leaving forever. haha. gila kali ku if i try to leave... i'd be lonely and...lonely...and...lonely...
there's always after school but..apakan. im not moving anywhere, yet.
so UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm inda lama lagi Umrah. Yeay and booohoooo.
During Geo, teacher wanted volunteers to answer the questions on the board.
cikgu gudai: what? no volunteers? okay, i'll choose.
I tried SOOOOOOO HARD TO DISAPPEAR, LOOK COOL AND LOOK NORMAL so i wouldnt get chosen.
cikgu gudai: what about khairunnisa?
kron: *sobs*
cikgu gudai: and mariam?
mariam: *groans*
kron: cana ni mar? is it like this ---
cikgu gudai: how about isaac???
then the boys just cheered or something. bising lah ohhh.
mariam: *she's pointing at me with a RED RED FACE*
awu mar. yes.
so cikgu parames, cikgu gudai...WHO WANTS ME TO BE THE VICTIM NEXT HAH? SIAPA?
i cant help but drift off in my head nowadays. (when nada kraja lah...if ada, I DO IT OKAY!)
im just thinking thinking thinking and helplessly thinking about things i shouldnt be thinking about. I dont want think about. Things i cant avoid.
LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for example:
:) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment