okay, atu baru habis cerita medinah. Cerita di Mekah inda banyal PASAL aku SUNGGUH LETIH DI SITU.
Arrived in Mekah 3++ hours ago. :D saw Kaabah and this time, not as a picture in a frame or on the sejadah, REAL. It feels so amazing i just want to cry. To know that you're so close to Allah. Its like being reunited with someone you EHEM love and know that thats where you belong. (: i just wanna stare at Kaabah... (: :) im saying this from the heart. And my lungs. And every cell in my body hahaha.
Rukun umrah- niat, tawaf, saie, tahallul and tertib.
Kami sudah melaksanakan all of these.. Basically, umrah kami selesai. We travelled dari tadi (from 5pm to midnight) and havent had a nice sleep ... But for some reason, im not dead tired. Just tired, but not to the max... Tapi kirakan, banyak jalan lah tadi tu tawaf and saie.(y)(y) im finally not just reading how-to out of a book but ACTUALLY DOING IT! woohooo yeayeayeay berapa tahun ku belajar pasal these stuffs masa ugama, it finally has its use!!!!
DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12:00 in Brunei!!!!!!
NARUTOOOOO WHATS HAPPENING WITH THE NEWEST ISSUE?!!?
Pukul 11 pm sudah Berunai Darussalam. Verunai. Beruney. We met another south african woman, very fluent in english(y) i love south africans. BAIK.
Mekah is located on a very hilly place. Its cool and scary(y) i dont know cana kan explain so maybe you should google it. Eheh.
I played the ' answer the question using the name of the songs on shuffle mode'. Most accurate answer?
"What do your friends mean to you?
- Home sweet home"
Awake at 11.16 pm waiting for the extra bed. I wanna go to sleep but i cant sal terpaksa tukar pyjamas and karang the guy datang and kami terpaksa pakai tudung and jubah then then then .. Whatever :/
Hari ni Jumaat and guess what? Aku jumpa orang baik. Ia sedekah aku duit :D hahaha! 4 riyal pulang sajaaaa hehehe but the act kindness touched me in here <3 thank you woman. For every kind human, i pray for them. Now i see what they meant by be nice.. I like it. Hahaha. I will never doubt the power of kindness anymore!!!!!!
Eh, Sabtu sudah? THATS SERIOUSLY FAST. sunday monday tuesday wednesday... :O SO SO FAST. but that also means the whole holiday is coming to an end too... I get three days to recover from jetlag, exhaustion, etc. And three days to finish up homework. NADZZZZZZ! I hope inda banyaaak eh.
I bought books on islam.. SIUK.
I just realized how not famous brunei is.
Going to Jeddah.. Wowowow. My last morning in Mekah and tonight is gonna be my last night here. Tomorrow patang is our flight. I'll be in brunei on wednesday...
IM GONNA BE YOUR NUMBER ONE! =D the tide is high- atomic kitten
AKU RINDU ARCTIC. ada kucing selalu lepak lepak di bawah and orang sini baik arah ia.
Kron: hellooo meoww
Kucing*opens her eyes*: meow.
Kron: meow meow!
Kucing: meoooow.
Kron: meow! Eh noo meoww
Kucing: meow..
Babu: eh faham ia ah ko cakap!!
Kron: ahaa meow.
BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYE
Alright kan ke airport ni inda lama lagi... I wonder what Brunei has in store for me? Anyway, i've decided, if i could choose where to live between medinah and mekah, i choose
I
Choose
Well
Im
I
Am
Gonna
Choose
I
Am
Going
To
Choose
Hahaha saja panjang-panjang kan every single thing. So.. The choice?
My choice?
My
Choice
Would
Be
M
E
M
E
Me
Meee
Meeeeeee
Meeeeeeeeeeeeee
Kah!
Reasons nya later i think of it.
....................................................................................
Reasonnya... Pasal...
ada Kaabah.
ada lagi complicated answernya but eerrrrrr MALAS.
THE END.
No comments:
Post a Comment