haha.
BUT I LIKE HELL berijaaap ^_^ i like school. di rumah, apa jua...moping (not the cleaning thing) around sadly, boredly, crazily.
di skulah?
HA HA HA! HE HE HE! i CANNOT wait to start acting with mariam and nadz. layan kerenah durang ah... though nadz inda banyak kerenah.
actually, we're handling kerenah si orang putih, if i must say. hahaha. si hyper. si inda-pandai-habis-energy.
sekurun baru tah ia terbaca ni pasal internetnya DOWN DOWN DOWN. just like thirah's...(thief! thief!)
oh yeah. made up something that rhymes!
LIAR LIAR!
PANTS ON FIRE!
GET THAT FIRE EXTINGUISHER!
haha. apa lagi?
SHEEEEEEEEEENG CAN YOU PLEASE GET MY FREAKIN NAME RIGHT!
K-H-A-I-R-U-N-N-I-S-A i said DOUBLE N not double 's'.
WHATELSEAH. im not so sure about sheng's plan ani... IT WILL NEVER REACH 200! AND I WILL BE FREE FROM YOUR WRATH!
HA HA HA!
terpakai~ i miss arguing nonsense with thirah. puas hati tadi but NOT PUAS banar sal thats msn...i want to be physically THERE ARGUING. oh thir oh. :D
the day is dark. we need our dark knight *gasps*
GOTHAM NEEDS HIM.
BRUNEI NEEDS A NEW SUPERHERO. A NEW supre-hiro.
apa bisai?
No comments:
Post a Comment