THAT POST ISNT FINISHED... YET.
thats just the first three days~ ada lagiii. nanti aah. :) sabar sabar ya.
ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm apa lagi ah. anyway, im quite tiiiiired wah dan , jgn mental ani. haha.
so NOTE THIS PEOPLE:
I'VE BEEN TO MEKAH JEDDAH AND MEDINAH YEAYEAYEAY. haha iskiiii.
tapi bisai wah, if i see a picture of Mekah (ada that day) and i'd point to it and say, "OHMYGOSH! I HAVE BEEN THERE! IT WAS HUGE!"
and the desert too. ehehehehehehehehe.
wahahahahaha!
^_^ edit-ed
3rd day!!!
Subuh, then breakfast. MAMAMAMAMAM. :D well fed. Im getting ready for the tour around Medinah.. In Brunei it is 11.40am. Right now we're 6.40am. HAPPY RENTAS DESA-ing.. Though i know it is over already. Eh wait! 9osc2 awalni ada math extra kan? Or is it amath? Point is, there's something Mathematics thats going on right now di pjn for me classmates.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kan kamas bilik dulu.
3pm in Brunei but 10 here. Visited kebun kurma... Before that, ...
the first masjid ever built: MASJID KUBA. (y) not as gigantic as nabawi but FIRST MASJID EVER JUA KALI. Hehehe. Kali i exited the prayer room, then this beautiful girl, young - maybe 5 or 6 years old - begged me to buy 6 pairs of necklaces for 10riyal. "inda inda," i told her and walked away. She walked really close to me then
PUT ALL 6 NECKLACES INTO MY ARM!!
" inda! La!" - La means no - aku suruh ia ambil balik the necklaces but she stood a feet away. And when i came closer, she shook her head.
Guess who gave up and handed 10riyal? So, besties. Those are for you.
I mean the necklaces. Inda lawa banar but heck.. :D
Jabal uhud next!! Kami lawat bukit uhud!!!!!!! ramai orang naik the bukit.. Then ada kubur sayidina Hamzah and orang yang mati syahid during the uhud war. It was closed but we could see the soil around the perkuburan, it was a bit orange. Ustaz cakap that darah of orang yang mati syahid tu is gonna stay there because ia jadi saksi. Something along those lines.
Jabal MAGNET ~~~~
yes yes aku kan explain tah ni.
Once upon a time, a family went picnicking. They went to this specific place (jauh pulang so im not sure why they picnic'ed there... Maybe sal private) and stopped the car in the middle of the road. Sat down on the deserted area... Not long, they were shocked!
Akan disambung.... Hahaahha! Macam cerita telenovela..
Anyway, WHY? why terkajut?
Pasaaaaaal kereta durang bergerak!!! On its own!!!
So, cutting the long story short, after research, turns out that mountainous area banyak magnet. Yeap. Proof?
We shut the bus engine down. My point? We MOVED, our speed increasing, FORWARD. miracle amazing berijap. Haha. The driver just steered the bus in the right direction but nil gas no fuel no nothing. Just magnet and Allah's power (: the driver iski banar he didnt want to stop or switch the engine back on. Then kami kana tunjukkan where salman al farisi and Rasulullah planned for perang khandaq and kana pointed out where the parit was dug. But nada parit anymore, kana jadikan jalan...
Kami lintas istana raja and it was soooo hiiigh on the tip of a hill. Tinggi! Berijappppp. But cool.
Brunei is experiencing night right now.. :/ brunei brunei.
Turkish are nice. Seriously, they always seem to be kind to me laah. Thank you turkish woman for giving me space tadi masa sembahyang when all hope seemed lost. NAPPY TIME for me..
Looks like nappy time went too far!!! HAHAHAH!! let me tell you the basic location of our hotel. Its right next to masjid nabawi and azan, masa sembahyang punya bacaan- semua kami dapat dengar from hotel. So its impossible to miss sembahyang berjemaah. Well guess who did the impossible?? Hahaha!! Me and my aunt were so tired i guess that we didnt hear azan and missed sembahyang berjemaah. Kami inda sadar pulang, just wondering why people were walking OUT of the masjid when asar was going to start soon. Hahah padahal kami yang akhiir. Im still wondering how i missed the phone callfrom my mother! I mean, the telephone in my room is right next to my ears! (: who knows? The Almighty.
Aaah pukul sebelas di sana...brunei...
esuk kami bye bye makam Rasullullah. Abis zohor kami pergi berangkat ke Mekah dengan ihram. Tawaf and saie, my next great adventure? I THINK SO.
I've been listening to 'part of the list' by neyo ever since i heard it while on shuffle mode. :S yes. I think neyo read my mind. ): THEYRE ALL PART OF THE LIST, things that i miss.
REFRESHED. yeayeayeay. 3rd day is almost over...
Oh yeah. I had something to say.
IM GLAD IM A BRUNEIAN. yeah, brunei doesnt have a gigantic mall or variety of shopping stores or anything cool BUT
Bruneians are kind. I now know how lucky we are. Di sini... Erm, not a lot of friendly people here. Di brunei, sanang mencari.. I mean, theyre not as rude as most here :B so yeaah. We are lucky.
GO BRUNEIANS!!!!!!!!!!
Pukul 3 panya di brunei. Aku di sini kusut sal mengantuk.. Yes, aku kuat ngusut if akhir tidur. Sebab di sini, naleh at the end of the day. And many salesmen were saying, "capek? Alum tidur?"
Damn man they guna bahasa indon. Faham pulang apa ertinya. Naleh. Im not sure whether to be happy that these people care if im tired or scared of it. :( it doesnt matter though. Esuk, kami ke Mekkah. :') happy tears. Kaabah...
GREEN DAY GREEN DAY GREEEENNN DAAY. hahah over kali sudah, its 12.11pm daah di situ.. Kami kami kami pukul 7. Kami kan byebye raudhah.. :S then rehat zohor then berihram! Ihram for tawaf welcome nanti di Mekah. =Dsenyum. I cant help but feel excited.. Its a 'this is it' moment. Erm, i think kan maybe payah for nonmuslim to baca this entry. :/ I mean, there's so many terms yang durang inda faham..
Kami jalan ke Mekah with ihram after zohor. Karang. Today.
Semalam we met a pretty woman.
Woman: do you have tissue?
Pulls out wet tissue, kron: wet..
Woman:SYUKRAN. (thank you)
Then she thanked me again and again.
Woman: where are you from?
Mama: brunei..
Woman: aah, a small island, isnt it? But the Sultan is very rich *kiraikirai
HEHEHEHEHE. Eeh tahu ia ah. Secretly kaya sultan kami.. Most people inda tahu brunei. She's a clever woman.
mama: where are you from?
Woman: south africa.
Etc etc.
I THINK I LIKE SOUTH AFRICANS TOO. hahahaha! I know, i know.. I LIKE/LOVE nice people. Its just me.
Be nice and you will be loved~ esehh.
I think i like indonesians too. Haha. :D pasal.. Sebab ... Obvious reason: tadi ada orang indon baik arah aku. Hahaha! Really, its nice to meet you. You're nice.
I feel like saying that..
LEAVING FOR MEKAH.
No comments:
Post a Comment