Saturday, August 23, 2008

HYPER DAY

Today was a fun day!!! Well, first Geo was a bit boring, (except the boys really had fun) second, MIB was totally boring (except we thought we had photo-taking), third, we had 'statistics' test for Math which is sooo sooo tiring.
Break came, still so boring untiiiiil we came into Jupiter 16 and well we watched Daniel doing his test with Azim. So-so.
WELL AFTER THAT, one of our members, YAYAAA was so hyper, kami semua kana jangkit. We sang,
if you happy and you know it clap your hands.
First Nadz clapped her hand then yaya then all five of us!! WEIRD FOR A SECONDARY STUDENT!
Then we stomped our feet. and then said hurray and at least, we did all things.
If you're happy and you know do all things,
clap clap stomp stomp hurray!!!!!

i
would call it the best day of my life but you don't know what more will come, right? So, I'll just name it, the hyper day!
During Science was the killer, the most funniest, happiest, marah-est, baddest (for mustaqim), CRAZIEST period!!!!

Awesome, that's all I can say. I won't give you details cause when you write about good memories, it really sounds bad...And i don't want to spoil that good memory.

History wasn't awesome or anything, just HISTORY. There was a test on Japan and China but blah blah blah. You don't want to hear about some dumbass test!

After
that, there's Ugama.(ugama petang) well, me, D and M were talking about...the old times. The bad times. So many dark secrets...

That's all though. I wish i had something great to say but...well. BE HYPERRRR HAPPY!

Qamarul suruh aku beli barang for the volcano thing tomorrow, should I? Malas wah!!
Well, maybe I won't post anything till next week, so ... READ YA! WRITE YA! SEE YA!


a little bit of me in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment