I'm watching The Fast and Furious : Tokyo Drift (again). I've watched it three to four times already but well, there's no more on ASTRO so all i have to say is, berserah ja.
Well, I don't know what to say but I have to write something, right?
Oh! And I'm also listening to the song, I can't smile without you - BARRY MANILOW.
here's the lyrics:
You know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel sad when you're sad
I when feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile without you.
You came along just like a song
And brighten my day
Who would believed that you were part of a dream
Now it all seems light years away
And now you know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile.
Now some people say happiness takes so very long to find
Well,I'm finding it hard leaving your love behind me
And you see I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel glad when you're glad
I feel sad when you're sad
If you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile without you.
tomorrow is a Sunday! YIPPEEEEEEEEE :D! btw, from the last post about the science test, it's supposed to be on Monday, not today. I panicked because i didn't study yesterday!!!! OH SHIZNIT! REALLY REALLY SHIZNIT!
Right now, I am waiting for my Cheezy Wedges... really hungry. Well, not so really.
HAAAAAAAAAH! It's like one more week to PUASA!!! IMAGINE THAT!
The only thing i like about PUASA is after PUASA which is RAYA. HAHA.
I'm a very religious person (yeah right).
Oh, the fast and furious just ended. What am I going to watch?
Hmmm...
BYEEEE
i think my father has came home!!! YIPPPEEEEE ;)
QAMA : are you reading this?
No comments:
Post a Comment