Yes!!!! I did it, i changed my beginner's layout into something very, pretty.
well, nobody is going to stop me from growing, right???
I was chatting with my best friend, YAEEEE. She's really hyper, she even says her name was Pam Anderson and...so much. I won't want her to embarrass her.
So today's schedule.
7:00 am
Wake up, getting ready for extra class (science)
7:30 am
In the car, on the way to school.
During extra class,
we sang the photosynthesis song, you can listen to it from Nurul Izzah's blog, i've got her linked there, here are some of the lyrics,
every plant can do this
fundamental process
and we can call this
photosynthesis!!!
8:30 am
in the car, on the way home
and the rest, like they say is history.
Qamarul sounds bored... weird, he's always HYPERRR DUPERRR masa chatting. Well anyway!
Tomorrow's test, history and science and the teachers say IT'S GOING TO BE HARD!!
Well, harden my ass.