27th August, as Thirah says and like what Durrah wrote in her email, there will be Mars appearing in our night sky, (as if wanting to fit in with our life) and will MAYBE look like there will be two moons. You can see this MAYBE on 12.30 a.m. just get ready by twelve with popcorns and cadbury and ice lemon tea by your side (if you prefer other junk foods, you're welcomed to do so and choose your own) and sit down and relax on your balcony and if you don't have one, well, there's always the second choice (which is boring), that is watch it from your window. But make sure your window is facing the right way because you maybe seeing a streetlight and not the moons.
I wish you luck on for the people who are planning to see it (including me) and, well. It's a one in a lifetime chance, you don't want to miss something so historical.
You don't want to wake up the next day saying,
a little bit of me in your life.I wish you luck on for the people who are planning to see it (including me) and, well. It's a one in a lifetime chance, you don't want to miss something so historical.
You don't want to wake up the next day saying,
"I wished I watched it last night...would be great. Will it ever happen again? Oh! I so wish..."
No comments:
Post a Comment