Monday, December 12, 2016

I'm a pest

I broke my brother's glasses. Guys. It happened.
I knew life was moving way too smoothly so a tragedy had to happen somewhere, on someone and it had to be done by me.
& so it did.

I broke his glasses.

I know how hard, how expensive, how difficult, how picky he is with his glasses.
I'm glad I didn't offer to pay it for him because when he did mention the price, I almost pooped out my guts. We can't even find it in Brunei for God's sake. He is gonna be blind for a few days (or months if he is gonna get a new one shipped) all because
I broke his !@#$%^& glasses!
I'm angry at myself too you know. I am. I feel depressed, guilty, praying that there's something I can contribute to the situation but there are just things that can't be fixed. I felt guilty saying sorry because even apologizing felt wrong. The apology merely emphasized how useless I am as a person more than anything.
We ate dinner in silence afterwards.
I don't even want to say a word to him. If I could disown myself as a sister, I would. This would be a great opportunity to do so. 
I'll just keep my distance from him - not because I'm scared he is angry at me, I kinda deserve that - but more so that he can recollect himself & just hate me in his heart. I'll give him time for that until he recovers fully. 
Sigh..really I haven't even been back long and now this!!! 
He had been sooooooooooooo nice to me and I repay him with breaking the most expensive & important thing he needs & owns right now?!?!?!

As of this moment, I really don't deserve this family..

No comments:

Post a Comment