I had a really political dream last night despite the fact that I only browsed mindless gossip before sleeping.
I was just baking in class when a guy approached me and asked me questions regarding my religion and its views that I can't clearly recall anymore.
My reaction was to be caught off-guard (naturally) by the question directed to me and then I started spouting nonsense that made me seem like I didn't care much about the situation that my religion was in.
He freaking recorded me!
Then there was a timelapse and now we were sitting in a city square where MANY people were gathered and my recording was shown as a propaganda kind of thing against my religion! It was fairly dramatic especially when the "show" was about to end, the guy who interviewed me came and told everyone there was a special clip left out - and it was the one of me.
Oh.
I also watched Zootopia yesterday. Perhaps that is the cause of my dream? Who knows. It was very scary and I hope that I never get tangled in that kind of situation EVER.
No comments:
Post a Comment