I was walking in Uni the other day when I realized, wait...
I look horrible.
My schoolbag - okay, should I call it backpack to make it sound cooler? - was hitched up so high on my back and I'm wearing sport shoes constantly as well as comfortable loose clothing.
People passing by, though most are barely in anything but shorts and plain t-shirt seem to look effortlessly cool.
Meanwhile, here I am, looking so terribly overdone and uncool. Why is that?
Why don't I change?!?!
Then I realize...
I need to put my backpack up so high because my back freaking hurts if it's dangling like how all the cool people wear their backpacks. It seriously aches if I let it hang.
I wear sport shoes because I have heel problems - like legitimate STAB IN THE HEELS kind of pain if I walk without proper support. Shxt almost made me cry last year everytime I walk to uni and back home :'(
And loose clothing that isn't skin baring because, well, I'm a Muslim.
So I'm technically not cool by any means.
I don't even try to be cool cause I don't really look to impress (no one to impress lol) - I just wanna look good for myself. Yes, blahblahblah I get insecured blahblah too bad I'm not gorgeous blahblah these feelings come and go.
It doesn't matter if I can keep living without it, right?
So yeah, I'm never going to appear instagram-worthy as a girl (or a person either) but guess what,
instagram-worthy lives aren't that fabulous. I'm living life so good that I don't have time for instagram.
YASSSSS IMMA HATERRRR BASH MEEE
goodbye and farewell.
No comments:
Post a Comment