I honour my blog's memory by inserting how to look for old posts in the description box. I know, my blog archive list is gone now but I like this template and preferred it over the previous one.
Simplicity > Information
I have been trying to learn how to cook bit by bit. I am also gathering recipes for future use, but looking at my collection of recipes thus far makes me feel a little sad.
It's not much but the first few recipes inserted are all to do with asparagus... I might have gone a little too stingy on my recipe quest. I took into account on ingredients that I could afford when I'm abroad and looked for those. Yep, that's how I started with a google drive folder filled with asparagus recipes...
| Asparagus filled recipe folder |
For God's sake, I don't even eat asparagus a lot (as of now that is).
I am not a good cook who instinctively knows what amount of ingredients to put in. I am a recipe-oriented cook. Nevertheless, I am not that bad. Just crap compared to my mother and my eldest brother (gifted cooks. Lucky humans). So I suppose the best cure to this "feeling like a crappy cook" would be not to compare myself to lucky humans. Rather, choose to look at the brighter side. You know. The side where the people don't even know how to fry an egg. Yeah, that's the right side to look.
| The sun rises on the side where people don't know how to fry eggs. |
No comments:
Post a Comment