Hi.... *awkward wave*
I got the scholarship I've been dying for! I guess that this part - this chapter of my life - actually feels the best of all.
Getting my results were not as good as this.
My Olevels result? NAH can't put a thumb next to this one.
Getting an MOE interview? Nope, this felt tons better.
So I'm kind of really relaxed right now. I should probably apply for a job, I hate myself for being too relaxed but you can't blame a studious girl to jump on a chance to lay back for a few months before tearing her brain apart again, can't you?
Besides I feel like a break is truly deserved and also GOOD for my soul. If I never get a rest, how will I get motivated to study? It won't be enjoyable if life keeps throwing me lemons but I never have the privilege to make ice lemonade and drink it under the sun. I'll just end up hating lemons.
I'm going to Australia. You know what people say when they hear that?
"Wow, you're not so mainstream are you.." haha Hell YEAH but no, it's not just about being hipster.
I fell in love with this Uni, it's so beautiful and practically the UK unis I can choose from is pretty limited....they rejected me too. I cried about it boohoo but people get over rejections easy especially when you're a glass half full person.
I'm pretty prepared for this though, I had always that tiny little inkling that I was not meant to study in UK. You know what I mean? I went to UK twice, sponsored so I felt my UK luck ran out. I guess it did... I guess I didn't study hard enough to get AAB but what the hell, I'm branching out. More countries out there open for exploration :) My grades allowed me to force myself to just spread my wings huhu
Australia is hella expensive. But I am prepared to live in poverty if that's what is needed to study there. So thank you people who discourage me, I'm fine :D
Hi Kron! Your blog makes me happy. Do update more! :D -Cyn
ReplyDelete=) will try harder
Delete