Thursday, November 14, 2013

B r e a k i n g p o i n t

I had chemistry 2 on the same day with psychology 2. After a quick rest day, Biology 5 and tomorrow would be chemistry 4.
After Monday, I had this recovery period that took way too long than expected. Psychology mentally tired me out and Chemistry was a bomb to study for (in a good way) but I needed a good score because I felt like I had improved my practical paper this time round, so 90+ is my main goal. I felt an improvement in Psychology too but an improvement can mean just one mark better than previously so it is a guess.

Right now, I am really tired. Yet I can't stop and take time to pity myself because tomorrow is a major exam that I frankly do not want to lose out on.

I am exhausted.
Help

No comments:

Post a Comment