I glanced through all my posts and I realized that all my posts had mentions of exams!
Tsk tsk tsk sorry but this post will be similar to others too. I'm having my exams now.
lol. haha. I cannot believe this is happening! Sixth form is difficult! Reading my posts briefly showed how much my life revolves around studying and exams this year!
I'm pretty sure we Asians have it tougher than the Westerners (Come on, summer break? Get real, guys. What are you even complaining about? You have no idea what stress is).
I got my As results and it made me laugh and cry all the same time. I'm coming to terms with my weaknesses ever since then - even trying to overcome it. I want to ACE this so badly.
However, not everything is in my control. For instance, today is my first important mathematics 1 paper which is like the saviour paper (helps you raise your marks in maths overall because it is easy in comparison to other papers). You'd think everything would go down smoothly but unfortunately, it was a tough paper (my opinion) so it will be a hero but less effective hero and (i know women are supposed to be mysterious....) it was my first day of period.
Periods sigh affect me a lot. When it first started, periods just come and go randomly perhaps even irregularly. Starting around 16+ year old maybe, my periods started to hurt me. Cramps and headaches. Then emerged a pattern -> period is coming? -> time to get sick! fever! cramps! backaches! headaches! -> ohhhh period starts today! --> feels crappy as hell
Feeling crappy does not contribute much for your first important exam =/ I feel sad that this had to happen now. It's just plain bad timing.
It keeps happening during every exams which is just kind of discouraging. I think like, why do I deserve this....
Trials and tribulations I have to go through. Why can't it ever be easy?
You definitely cannot beat Allah's plans and I believe this is His way of bringing me ever closer to him.
When I was in pain just now, I just found myself thinking about religion and death (<- this especially at the peak of my pain). I find it extremely sweet when someone tells me they pray for me. I am confident that true love is when someone prays for you, regardless if they are nice to you or even remember you or even know you or knows you so well they can name all your flaws (I'm referring to family here). True love. You just cannot beat parents' love honestly. Sigh how am I gonna repay all their kindness, I cannot even get straight As.
Moving on....
Although it is exams again, certain things have changed though!
I have a driving license already! Yes, that is true. No, I'm not a wild child going out every other night. I don't drive freely yet and I don't want to either - not during my exams. I need to keep myself safe.
So in chronological order of my close friends who got their license:
1) Cynthia
2) Nurul Izzah
3) Nadz
4) Khairunnisa (me!!!!!!!!!)
5) Marul
6) Mariam
ER YEAH GUYS. I beat Mariam hahaha her pride is eternally scarred because I got my license before her :p haha and she just passed last Saturday too huhu
I got mine on 19/9/13.
There is Marul, he passed on Monday, three days after me! It was great having Marul to talk to about my nerves and driving woes. We were so nervous before the test so siuk ada dangan throughout the week before the test.
Azim well...Azim andang ada lesen dari awal tahun so he does not really count haha.
Now we have full transport abilities T_T tears of happiness!!! We can go out now!
I sort of understand people's obsession with cars now. It probably feels good to own your own car. (uh no, I'm not hinting anything here. Just saying.) (seriously. just saying) (stop being so suspicious)
Bah..just letting off steam. Buibui



No comments:
Post a Comment