Ramadhan is about to reach its ending.... On Friday, we will start to celebrate the month of Syawal! Selamat menyambut Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all Muslims *fireworks*
This Ramadhan month had been quite challenging in a way. Starting from the very first night, in fact.
Many life altering decisions might have been contemplated throughout this beautiful month.... Ranging from maybe I won't be pursuing medicine afterall to discovering that i am not as superficial as i originally thought i was.
I am taking my thoughts seriously.
It's time that I realize that nobody really cares about my life and knows what I want more than I do so if anybody should be calling the shots to my life, it will be and should rightly be me.
Not that anybody's objecting me, obviously people around me agree that I have the highest control over my life. Hopefully they're taking in what I am saying seriously...because I am not kidding.
Well pushing those grim thoughts aside (and putting another one in replacement), we are in the middle of qualifying exams right now! Very important business, this exam. It's holidays now but once school reopens, it will be everyday exams for us lovelies. I mentioned that Hari Raya is this Friday right...yeah...a sad occasion indeed, having two important contrasting events to happen on the very same month.
I am going to be a 'NO' girl a lot this holiday, rejecting offers for Raya. I will have to do it. My parents are not exactly going to stop me enjoy Raya. They haven't got the heart to do it. Not to mention, my father has been acting like quite the devil during school days, i.e "Do you really need to go to school?? Just skip it!"
The temptation O.o
I have lost my thoughts to the wind and forgot what I wanted to write originally.
Happy fasting for the last day!
(Apologies for another serious sad stressful post, will try to hype it up soon)
This Ramadhan month had been quite challenging in a way. Starting from the very first night, in fact.
Many life altering decisions might have been contemplated throughout this beautiful month.... Ranging from maybe I won't be pursuing medicine afterall to discovering that i am not as superficial as i originally thought i was.
I am taking my thoughts seriously.
It's time that I realize that nobody really cares about my life and knows what I want more than I do so if anybody should be calling the shots to my life, it will be and should rightly be me.
Not that anybody's objecting me, obviously people around me agree that I have the highest control over my life. Hopefully they're taking in what I am saying seriously...because I am not kidding.
Well pushing those grim thoughts aside (and putting another one in replacement), we are in the middle of qualifying exams right now! Very important business, this exam. It's holidays now but once school reopens, it will be everyday exams for us lovelies. I mentioned that Hari Raya is this Friday right...yeah...a sad occasion indeed, having two important contrasting events to happen on the very same month.
I am going to be a 'NO' girl a lot this holiday, rejecting offers for Raya. I will have to do it. My parents are not exactly going to stop me enjoy Raya. They haven't got the heart to do it. Not to mention, my father has been acting like quite the devil during school days, i.e "Do you really need to go to school?? Just skip it!"
The temptation O.o
I have lost my thoughts to the wind and forgot what I wanted to write originally.
Happy fasting for the last day!
(Apologies for another serious sad stressful post, will try to hype it up soon)
No comments:
Post a Comment