I just ended one of my BUSIEST holiday ever! Seriously, I am usually a useless entity during holidays. See that, I used entity. Because I'm so useless during holidays, I don't qualify as a human being. SO ANYWAY.. not this holiday! I'm a human being this holiday for sure!
It was only a week holiday starting from Friday to the next Sunday.
For the first Saturday, I joined an outreach programme with SMARTER held by the school. It was my first time actually spending time with autistic kids... they're really no different! I can see them blending in well. They're just slower than average kids. But wow, they have like the most awesomest school ever. It's not really a school but I can't find another term for it. So I spent almost the whole day there, playing and also cleaning their outside.
Then from Monday to Thursday, I had attachment at hospital!!!! I know I don't actually work there or anything but it was still tiring being at the hospital from 7am to around 5pm. Regardless, it was a really good, fun and useful experience. Who knew my attachment buddies could be one of the funniest seniors I could have met (Amal, Ammar and Azizi - yeah, the A kids. A being their initial)
I still had tuition Tues and Wed, so I was exhausted by the time Friday rolled in. My workload was overdue soon and I just realized my homework literally needed one week effort. When this realization set it, all I could think was.... .... ..... ..... .....
Anyway, so the weekend was spent doing overdue homework. My heartless teachers really don't give us a break this holiday.
Then school reopened and I had one busy school opening. Tests upon tests upon tests.
I'm in the midst of preparing my uni applications too so boo hoo. In the first week of school itself, I managed to get a large amount of work that is due in 2 weeks. TWO WEEKS. When my teachers give hw due 2 weeks, they're a month worth of work. I swear. So this freaks me out right now and I'm trying to at least finish them soon. If in 4 days I could get that many hw, by the time two weeks arrived, I'll have so much more.
& honestly, I cannot afford having too many hws! My qualifying is in around 30 days. THESE are the days I have to spend my nose deep in the books, not doing hw... of course, its crucial but I can't spend 90% of my time doing hw.
I didn't blog because most of my hw required writing so.... I put all my writing energy into school work rather than blog work.
So.. hi.
No comments:
Post a Comment