Today Mar didn't come down during break. When I was on my way to class, she called my name...
Mar: KROOOON
kron: *turns around* um do I know you?
Ahhaha in other circumstances, it wouldn't be funny..it was hilarious because Elroy who was laughing so hard witnessing this said,
Elroy: HAHAHA kron! You know what she said just now? "I bet my friends are looking for me" and now she greeted you and you're like "do i know you?" Hahaha
Ahahaha :'D oh man
Mariam was emotionally scarred from this event tho...hahah hopefully she has healed.
So we went to use Mar's E.Lit classroom during PS today.
Kron: nada class ni ah awal ni arah that class?
Mar: awu...
Kron: imagine kalau kita buka kali ada orang and Miss Joy invites us in! "Come in, ladies!"
Yaya: "Come and join us!"
Mar: haha kali turns out its a cult meeting! Durang belajar pasal religion and all!
Kron: woah kali durang paksa kita ikut :S
Yaya: " You must practise what we preach!"
Hahaha!
Mar: KROOOON
kron: *turns around* um do I know you?
Ahhaha in other circumstances, it wouldn't be funny..it was hilarious because Elroy who was laughing so hard witnessing this said,
Elroy: HAHAHA kron! You know what she said just now? "I bet my friends are looking for me" and now she greeted you and you're like "do i know you?" Hahaha
Ahahaha :'D oh man
Mariam was emotionally scarred from this event tho...hahah hopefully she has healed.
So we went to use Mar's E.Lit classroom during PS today.
Kron: nada class ni ah awal ni arah that class?
Mar: awu...
Kron: imagine kalau kita buka kali ada orang and Miss Joy invites us in! "Come in, ladies!"
Yaya: "Come and join us!"
Mar: haha kali turns out its a cult meeting! Durang belajar pasal religion and all!
Kron: woah kali durang paksa kita ikut :S
Yaya: " You must practise what we preach!"
Hahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment