Friday, May 24, 2013

e..x....h..a...u...s...t...e..d

Well hello there humans.

It has probably been three weeks since my first paper started (what a joy!) and those three weeks pass by with a blink.

Exams really do suck the time out of life.
Days just go so quickly when you're busy studying and answering papers. 

Today, I ended my last essay exam! huyeas! 

I've got Paper 1s left for Bio and Chem on the 11th and 12th of June so I'm going to take a well earned rest tonight. Or maybe not. 
Because homework never pause for anyone.

I'm not lagging behind my schoolwork or anything but I do have a lot of studying to do to try and learn the newly introduced topics. 

Darn it.

It's been really busy... honestly, too busy.


Qualifying exam is also set on July which is RIDICULOUS BEYOND WORDS. Qualifying exams should be a good measure of how well you will do in A levels but they're setting it even before we finish our syllabus? What kind of decision is that?

I'm not sure what they're playing at but they're playing with fire. It's a stupid idea to begin with and it will still end as a stupid idea.

We had continuous exams now since April! APRIL!

APRIL MAY JUNE JULY AUGUST 


That's how long we're going to have exams for. 

:@@@@@@@@@@@@

I'm mad because these people don't even think for the students who are just utterly exhausted beyond words. 

They have no idea - they just sit there and set exams at the snap of their prickly fingers without any second thought or something. Do they not see how emotionally and physically draining as well as demanding exam seasons can be - the pressure and all? They're living in an ignorant bubble, these people. 


Why don't you come and sit these exams with us oh and don't forget to aim for an A* since you demand never ending excellence from your students! Come join us and let me see if you can pass it at all :)



I've got a friend who admitted she just couldn't focus too much for AS because it was one huge exam to another. She said she gave up and will give her best next time.
You've stolen her next time now that you set the qualifying exam so soon! Not to mention, qualifying exams are ultimately important for some people who decides to apply for medical school! 

Idiotsdihsdfhwhfowehfhe


What have I gotten myself into. SMSA is okay but it really can ruin chances of your future in some ways....... :'(


Now not only that, but how am  I suppose to explain to my relatives about this? They always ask me why I'm so busy and I've been telling them it's because I have exams for TWO months already but now I have to give them this reason for another THREE months? They're going to think I'm a pathetic sore loser using exams to get out of stuff.


Eeeish I'm so irritated SO SO SO SO irritated! 


HAPPY 18th Khairunnisa! This is how you're starting it! By stressing out!



No comments:

Post a Comment