AS has started!!!!!! I sat for 2 papers already, thank goodness, Alhamdullillah.
I'm not here to talk about my exams but rather regarding school right now. You see, during AS exams, we have normal classes. Yes. Ridiculous, right?
It is like they don't think this exam is worth cancelling classes for. But then again, the exam is optional actually and some choose not to take it now so probably 1/4 of students in my classes are pimple free right now (metaphor for no stress --> no exams).
Honestly, it's a pity they don't take it. Since majority don't really attend school during these tough times, classes always end up quite...empty. And so teachers don't really want to teach an empty classroom.
IF ONLY EVERYBODY IN ALL MY CLASSES TOOK EXAMS...mhm definitely all my classes would be cancelled appropriately. How awesome would that be? But that is not the case, so here I am, preparing to skip school for the second time tomorrow.
I am only worried about maths frankly. Bio...psychology..they're all readable and any other notable skills required can be picked up after exams. As for chemistry, mhm, she has been cancelling classes this week anyway so I am not too concerned.
Come on, this studying for exam (that counts in our FINAL GRADES FOR OUR FUTURE) vs going to school to study new topics is sort of unfair in a way.
They claim that if you skip classes, you are putting your future in danger (bcos new A2 topics are difficult). Yeah, i understand but hey! If you look at it one way, there are four months left to catch up with a few days' worth of studies. But if i do badly in my AS exams bcos of petty problems like scared of missing out on new topics, I will have extra burden to carry at the end of the year which might affect my overall grades.
I concluded that AS > ANYTHING ELSE right now so my top priority is studying for it.
I asked my dad for advise and he sternly said PRIORITIES FIRST.
So that is what I am going for. It is my motto throughout the AS exam haha. Cause you know, humans always needs principles and rules to follow. If not, they will stray.
Two papers are done with, Alhamdullillah, and eight more to go!
I am extremely nervous for all my papers because I have been nothing but mediocre in all my results since last year.
Being average is not something I am aiming for :/
My aims are straight As, pretty please.
I even heard something disappointing today. My chem teacher managed to trap me into talking to her. She poked her head out of the staffroom window and talked to passing students after the exam.
I just waved once and walked away because I am not really a big fan of wailing or excitedly telling teachers how good/bad the paper was.
Miss S: khairunnisa!!!!!!
*forced to take a few steps backwards*
Miss S: you need to take your papers from me.
Kron: ok...can i take it now?
Miss S: okay! *excited*
So, um i was unintentionally sombre and silent. Not because of anything specific, i just finished an exam and was tired and worried about results plus I was also planning how to study for psychology tomorrow. So many things were running through my mind.
Miss S: how was it?? Easy???? I heard many from past year papers
OK i have one rule and that is never to claim a paper is easy. Cos it never is technically easy. If it is so, why doesnt everybody or a bunch of people ever get a 100 ??? So NO.
The only legitimate easy paper is one where you know all the answers and got all of it correct and had no doubt that it was right since the beginning.
Kron: well you don't have to be worried about your smart students, thats to be sure. They'll definitely get As.
*implying that the paper was doable*
Miss S: aww khairunnisa, don't be so worried, *pats my back*. You are a C student, you should be able to get a B.
What? I'm sorry WHAT?
I don't mean to pressure myself but a B? Wth im aiming for an A and my body knows it. I have been torturing it a bit these past few weeks.
I was taken aback although i shouldn't be, i was a C student. what does a teacher expect from a C student? Yeah, a crappy B.
Anyway this is supposed to motivate me so errrr
Don't give up, kron!! You know you can do better than what you have been doing! You have proven to yourself time and again that you are capable! Just utilize your full potential and doa banyak2 and solat and NEVER forget the reason you study in the first place - kerana Allah.
Also another motto that keeps me going,
Keep calm and do things one at a time.
I have been known to get panics and shivers before exams. I realized that it's no good, not to mention useless.
So KEEP CALM.
Despite it sounding like a lame advise, keeping yourself calm can do miracles. A clear head allows easy access into your memory storage. Haha its sort of like that
OH and last week was one of the most busiest weeks because teachers were trying to squeeze as much revision they can offer in just one week before the AS. It was slightly crazy hectic...for some.
My princess friend, afiqah, was complaining about how busy she was.
Piqah: aku ada practical physics during ps ku set 6 and set 3 aku ada chemistry intensive.
Kron: ohh. Haha kana cram semua this week.
Piqah: awu... *merungut* naleh ku eeeeehhhh. Cani tah rasa mu tu selama ani?
Kron: ... *blank* ... Hah?
Piqah: you know. Nada ps. Semua set ada class.
Kron: ohhhhh, yeah awu haha enjoy your busy days!
Haha that was so refreshing to hear. I felt oddly rejuvenized when she also added, "Maybe ko biasa kali sudah so you don't really mind anymore."
Huyeah~
Basically, my daily life I go through everyday might be difficult for another person. So I am strong.
So i can do this
I CAN
I WILL
I AM DOING IT
screw Cs and Bs, i am aiming for you - you first letter of the alphabet!!
Ok this post will be embarrassing to read if i hardly get As but whatever.
Im trying my best.
Bittaufiq wannajah to all students!
No comments:
Post a Comment