Saturday, April 13, 2013

a cup of tea

I'm drinking peppermint tea right now while studying Psychology. Man, it feels good. I need some caffeine running in my veins and since I'm not a fan of coffee, tea is the way to go.
I need to study my Psychology the whooooole night tonight so tomorrow I can focus on my Math 1 and Chem 1 since the exams are going to be held on Monday. The next day after that is Psychology and I know by then it'll be too late to revise anything soo hereee I goooo.

Psychology is fairly difficult for me to score because EHEM i'm not blaming my teacher for this but really he lacks some content in his teachings which are very, very useful for exams :(((( I found this out the hard way -  by getting a D in my first official AS Cambridge exam. Now I have to retry again with new study methods and plans.
But I got a D struggling for Psychology. If I struggled for any other Science subject, I would have probably failed. So that calms my nerves a bit ^_^ hmm I hate it when panic closes around me and all I can do is worry. Optimism definitely helps during those times. And pray. Always pray.

it is 13/4/2013

Just saying. What an irrelevant statement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment