Monday, April 1, 2013

Still here

I've been dying to blog! But my laptop just got married to Mr. Lag and all that, so she ended up becoming Mrs. Lag. Like her name, she LAGS like crazy. I waste a huge amount of precious time waiting for it to switch on and load..and open chrome, etc etc. My dad tried cleaning the software already and maybe I need to remove some things to make it less heavy? I'm unsure about what to do but I'll figure something out soon.

4/4/13 will be my first exam of the year =)
Although I am dreading it, but I am also extremely excited. That is pretty odd for a student, I know. I really want to study hard this year. I want to make these last decade or so of my academic (and non-academic) life to be worth it. I spent so many years trying to be the best, putting in so much effort (though I admit I could have put in much much more) in trying to excel so why let all those effort fall apart now? It's just 6 months left till the "school" part of my life will be over.

Next stage is University.

Like the flawed human being I am, I'm embracing my days more now that I can feel the end looming. Always, always, we only start appreciating things when they're gone (or about to disappear, in this case).

Putting aside my emotional thoughts, one of the main frustrations amongst my close friends is the fact that NONE of my best friends are driving yet -_-' Our classmates drive to schools - people tinier than my 18 yo friends eurghhhh haha we (me, Nadz and Yaya) get so jealous of them.

Yaya: Guys...why don't we have friends who drive? Are we...losers??
Nadz: hahaha not losers, more like nerds.
Kron: Trueee hahaha.  If we're losers, then I don't really mind being a loser..

MARIAM, DANIAL, CYNTHIA, AFIQAH --> you unfair homosapiens! Being 18 yo and not fully utilizing the fact that you guys are legal *stinky eyes*
Sigh
Not that driving would make any difference, I still don't really like hanging out a lot haha I'm literally your homey! (Not sure if that makes sense)

I've been spending way too much time on Chemistry, seriously. This is turning out weirder than expected but my brain/heart/soul is sort of invested in chemistry. Despite that, I barely can do any of the questions given. *plays Chasing Pavement in the background* is my love for Chemistry ani tepuk sebelah tangan kah saja? Will this love..never...be...reciprocated?
AND if you somehow think Chemistry is a nickname for a man/guy/boy/child then you're wrong. I'm directly referring to the subject Chemistry here.

Umi Q was surprised to find out my blog is still kept alive by me because on a random day, she was blog-jumping and most of the links went to dead-ends or to un-updated blogs (which goes a few years back). One of the links she pressed led to my blog and tadah! I don't know if ko bookmarked this blog, Umi, but hey :) Welcome. Join my small group of devoted readers if you want to, we gladly accept you. Eseh, like it's such a privilege padahal I'm just so happy to gain one amazingly kind reader like you T_T thank you for spending time reading this crappy blog T_T *clears throat* And I would also like to give a big thanks to my other readers. ehem ehem haha I always thought one day you guys would wake up and totally forgot the link to this blog and I'll be able to blog whatever I want here ranging from political opinions (yeah right) to weird fetishes (just kidding) but that apparently never happened. You guys got me permanently bookmarked, is it? Well I appreciate it to no end.




No comments:

Post a Comment