This was long ago... and I just felt like writing something.
My classmates were queueing up to register for the mpp and prefects list. I was the last girl and I was behind the boys.
Boy1 wrote his name down. Then Boy2 wrote his name.
Boy3: eh dua dua tangan kiri kamu ah.
Then Boy4 went to write his name down... awal2 he picked the pen with his right hand, but he switched it in the last minute.
Boy 4: aku pun tangan kiri. Hehe~
Boy3: Banyak jua orang tangan kiri kan jadi mpp ani! Apakan kamu ani, special kah.
I was...feeling uneasy (and proud). But I was glad cause I thought I would be last to sign up, which means that when it was my turn to write, they would probably be gone already. But the guy before me acted like a gentleman and allowed me to write my name first.
Damn.
So Boy3 & Boy4 were probably waiting for Boy5...
I stood in front of the paper... I knew they were watching.
3 guys (and probably more) before me were lefties.........mhm....
I started writing.
Boys: *commotion* tangan kiri lagi!!
Haha so no moral of the story, esuk aku chemistry exam. Yeay hiphiphooray!
My classmates were queueing up to register for the mpp and prefects list. I was the last girl and I was behind the boys.
Boy1 wrote his name down. Then Boy2 wrote his name.
Boy3: eh dua dua tangan kiri kamu ah.
Then Boy4 went to write his name down... awal2 he picked the pen with his right hand, but he switched it in the last minute.
Boy 4: aku pun tangan kiri. Hehe~
Boy3: Banyak jua orang tangan kiri kan jadi mpp ani! Apakan kamu ani, special kah.
I was...feeling uneasy (and proud). But I was glad cause I thought I would be last to sign up, which means that when it was my turn to write, they would probably be gone already. But the guy before me acted like a gentleman and allowed me to write my name first.
Damn.
So Boy3 & Boy4 were probably waiting for Boy5...
I stood in front of the paper... I knew they were watching.
3 guys (and probably more) before me were lefties.........mhm....
I started writing.
Boys: *commotion* tangan kiri lagi!!
Haha so no moral of the story, esuk aku chemistry exam. Yeay hiphiphooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment