We have just finished watching THE DARK KNIGHT RISES an hour ago and I also finished berbuka puasa. Alhamdullillah. We're opening our fast at Tanjong Maya.
I am not sure if I eat fast or... they eat slow, but I am done eating. And nobody is stopping just yet....
Well, can I say that my taste in men are starting to scare myself. I find Bane from THE DARK KNIGHT RISES ridiculously hot.
He wears a mask all the time, speaks in this odd language which I find absolutely attractive and is super muscular. Not forgetting that he is the villain in this movie... and does nothing less than evil.
Okay...just checked the cast. Tom Hardy acted as Bane!!
Maybe that's why. Or maybe I am just interested in evil, muscular guys who speak oddly. Who knows ;)
Now, Tom Hardy is the British guy from Inception. Miss Tate is also from Inception (she is the wife of Leo diCaprio in Inception). And there was this guy who was the judge who punished people by exiling them or kill them... well, he was from Inception too.
And what can go wrong with Joseph Gordon-Levitt - who was also in Inception!!
Joseph Gordon-Levitt is super...goodlooking here ;-)
Not only that, some other characters are very familiar too, aside from the big movie stars, I'm referring to some other small time actors and actresses that you probably have seen somewhere.
I didn't know Anne Hathaway was going to be catwoman either.
Well.. the movie was not as insane as the 2nd one (Joker whyyy youuuu set the villain standards high) but it was still amazing nevertheless. and full of content.
I am not sure if I eat fast or... they eat slow, but I am done eating. And nobody is stopping just yet....
Well, can I say that my taste in men are starting to scare myself. I find Bane from THE DARK KNIGHT RISES ridiculously hot.
He wears a mask all the time, speaks in this odd language which I find absolutely attractive and is super muscular. Not forgetting that he is the villain in this movie... and does nothing less than evil.
Okay...just checked the cast. Tom Hardy acted as Bane!!
Maybe that's why. Or maybe I am just interested in evil, muscular guys who speak oddly. Who knows ;)
Now, Tom Hardy is the British guy from Inception. Miss Tate is also from Inception (she is the wife of Leo diCaprio in Inception). And there was this guy who was the judge who punished people by exiling them or kill them... well, he was from Inception too.
And what can go wrong with Joseph Gordon-Levitt - who was also in Inception!!
Joseph Gordon-Levitt is super...goodlooking here ;-)
Not only that, some other characters are very familiar too, aside from the big movie stars, I'm referring to some other small time actors and actresses that you probably have seen somewhere.
I didn't know Anne Hathaway was going to be catwoman either.
Well.. the movie was not as insane as the 2nd one (Joker whyyy youuuu set the villain standards high) but it was still amazing nevertheless. and full of content.
No comments:
Post a Comment