Friday, March 23, 2012

TIGRESS

So my recently adopted baby cat was rolling on the gravel a few days ago... Even after owning a few cats, I just don't know how to differentiate their genders yet!
Cause that baby cat was called Tiger, yknow and we only officially adopted ia sal ia boy but boyyyyyy does he have a lot of errrr structures that emanates milk...

Just google nipple, thats how they explained it.

Anyhow so now he suddenly becomes Tigress, my newly adopted female cat.
This gender change (though she didn't change her gender, I just found out) really suddenly changes my whole point of view on things.
Not on my POV on life, okay, but on some things that happened between Tigress and Professor.

Former thoughts:
Situation:Tigress rolling around Professor/Professor licking Tigress/Tigress rubbing Professor/Sleeping together
kron: ARENT THEY ADORABLE/ OMG BRO LOVE/ IT COULD BE FATHERLY LOVE WHO CARES/ BRO-FATHER LOVE/ ARE THEY SIBLINGS OR FATHER-SON, I WONDER?/ CUTE EH BRO LOVE DRG/ I LOVE BROTHERLY LOVE

Renewed thoughts:
Situation: Similar to the old one
Kron: *EVERYTHING'S TAKEN A WHOLE NEW MEANING*

now, you may or may not catch my drift... but yeah >__>i tried imagine it was father-daughter love <3 but ekkk i really don't know if it could apply to cats.
Cause ada udang di sebalik batu itu...

TALKING ABOUT BROTHERLY LOVE, i have witnessed some exchange between humans recently ^___^
it's between Nafis (5/6 yrs old) with .... let me think namanya... WAIZ! (1 yr old? Less?)
We were gathering around the birthday cake and birthday boy -- Nicky -- I was standing behind Nafis and his father was holding Waiz. Uncle Erol (bapanya) naleh ngangkat so he squatted down and i was taking pics behind them.
Kali Nafis was smothering Waiz with kisses and hugs.
I just put down my camera, "eerr wow brotherly love?"
uncle erol: haha awuuu andangnya ia ni

And then mamanya explained that whenever Nafis lintas Waiz, he'll show him that type of brotherly love before leaving him alone. haha cute. He doesn't do it always, but he does it.
While adik Nafis, older than Waiz, si Faiq likes to constantly play with Waiz. To show his brotherly love.

AH THE CONTRAST OF THEIR LOVE, SO FULFILLING FOR MY HEART

lol sorry been reading a romance novel. My brother bought me this..I never touched it until yesterday and my addiction to read has returned.
I only read it because romantic movies are playing and my friends are all like, yeaaah we booked tickets *looking at you, Exquisite Fellow Primes* and I don't really want to watch them movies..but I felt like I required a fictional story to delve into so i reached for my unread books.

I didn't know it was a romance novel anyway and it's plotline is like reverse twilight, the human girl can read minds and the vampire boy's mind can't be read.
I WAS LIKE, >_< no way, what the freaking plot. why is this plot so common.
BUT it's a published book for a reason =D quite a ... delicious read. hehe.
Anyway, I really didn't think the whole thing was going to circle around their love! Macam, there's no hint of romance in the blurb. Nevermind, I really like it.

I can't wait to read my other books I've downloaded waka waka

Divergent by Veronica Roth
&
1Q84 by Haruki Murakami

The first one, I'm not sure of the genre but hmm after reading the summary, it's definitely not a book about this world. Like a diff world.
Same goes to the 2nd book, originally Japanese too. The 2nd book..I've been going around reading the summaries and I still don't get it! Like srsly, the book's too complicated to summarize haha which makes it all better (Y)

I read two pages of 1Q84 and I seriously like it. Like it's so deep and like..almost...so relatable.
we'll see.






No comments:

Post a Comment