wow, how could I have missed out this? haha on the last day of school, we were waiting to watch the audition and then they were talking about how a teacher wore really short shorts that was embarrassing to look at for the jogathon.
nadz: kenapa ia pakai tu kan? inda ia malukah?
qeimah: awuuu ahhhh
kali drg bercerita,
qeimah: kita ni kan, dari pjn masuk ke smsa terus culture shock wah
everybody: hahahaha awu awu banartu
qeimah: kita biasa macam strict discipline and events kita organize but sini..ehhh teruk mpp nya and prefect nya inda berkraja ah! apa, kata mpp sibuk, inda jua buat apa-apa durang atu.
HAHA yeah so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO FREAKIN TRUE!
cali wah, it's actually quite funny to see. kami ni sakai berabis about rules getting broken.
I mean there's this one rule: DONT EVER SIT IN THE WAITING BAY OR YOU'LL BE PUNISHED
<------- that freaking rule people break daily, hourly in fact! nobody's punished O_o
wth I really don't understand the school.
Students are dating all over too, the skinship level...gulp.
Tapi cali lah, durang si qeimah sakai melihat orang dating. IDK why. She's always demonstrating how people are dating to us if she sees em. hahaha
And I heard there's a smoking corner? like, ehhhh???
what a creepy school man.
No comments:
Post a Comment