Robin: Ted, the future is scary. But you can't just run back to the past because it's familiar. Yes, it's tempting...
Barney: But it's a mistake.
Barney: But it's a mistake.
Well. That's how I feel right now... I just want to run back into PJN...go back to year 2008-2011, not because I want to change anything, but more because I just want to stay. Remain in that very safe circle of familiar surroundings.
It's been so long right..five years..
What impression SMSA left on me? well not much. Orientation was not much. Introduction to the school was not much.
But oh! yes! the students...oh my God...it's like my whole generation came and are studying in SMSA right now. As in..like there's sooooooo many people. Every class (other than GP) probably has an average of 50 students!
*frustrated*
I don't even bother to find out who is in the class or what. There's just so many to keep up with (now that i think about, teachers are damn doomed in that part)
Private Study is suckish too! It's hard to find a place to settle down sometimes but nasib there are friends, right. We just sit in with them, no problem there lah, nasib.
So far, all my teachers are fine. None of them really started teaching yet.. they're still "introducing" their subject. It's as if they're waiting for the students to drop their subject until only a very handle-able amount of students left then they start.
Though I am extremely excited for Psychology ~_~ why aren't we starting yet!!!
Similar to PJN, SMSA is under renovation. Huyeah, no library! (its actually a bad thing, can't really apply the sarcasm here)
Because of the renovation, some people don't have class. but so far I do have classes..but not sure of chemistry. we had to use a classroom whose class was cancelled that afternoon so i am not sure...
and at first, the renovation totally made it difficult to find classes cause all of the labs were unavailable and we had to go search the whole school..or 2nd floor, for our class. haish.
I sound bummed out.
I'm just tired, still not used to the whole going to school thing (haha) but I will soon get use to it naturally. I mean, imagine, wasn't life harder when we were...idk, primary 6 to form 2? we had school from 7.30-12.30 and go to ugama before 1.30 and it ended in 5/5.30pm?
DUDE and we had like tons of contrasting subjects and sometimes exams clashed!!!!!
TUITIONS!
HOMEWORKS!
*forcing myself to look at the bright side*
this thing is working, im hyped up for now.
it's seriously annoying though. some students are saying regarding how to enter staffrooms/classrooms. Apparently, some said that some teachers dislike having their doors knocked before entering or whatsoever. Well, there goes the easy life! Now i'm extremely cautious not to get caught in a situation where I need to knock on a door. I come early for classes and avoid staffroom whatsoever.
The 4 days orientations...was completely useless..to me. WHY OH WHY. The last was so disorganized... and to add to the fact how my class tutor was extremely pissed. which pissed off the AJK in charge which made them very cranky to US new students. it was a circle hatred..it was.
Life sounds bad huh...but it really is not that bad. I'm not enjoying it yet, that's it.
Let's prepare myself for another week huh.
No comments:
Post a Comment