i thought every love was an accident?
my favourite song. I'll post its lyrics someday.

I can't even get mad at them for two minutes. How can I stand for an hour??
this looks like thirah's writing. For you.
yes, thats right. very busy. a busy bee indeed.
i haven't though.
i know that too.

to the bitches of the world, haha.
whatever you are.

and liposuction too.

FEAR HER. hahaha. so don't
even if heaven's meant for you. what if you go to hell?

sort of.
hope & make believe. sounds good enough.
to all the girl who tried. here's an avatar for you.
never felt that for a loooooooooooooooooooooong time.

we all know jacob won't do that. Right?

well. wth.

yeah. sure.
I believe.
Miley.
oh. sweeeet.
and i want Edward Cullen. is he better off without me?

well, i dont remember at all.

trust me, it's death, alright!
No comments:
Post a Comment