Friday, November 21, 2008

grrr. munakahat.

after trying to read munakahat, I'm still trying but i'm dying out of boredom. My brother is gonna end his exam today and I'm still stuck with 1,2,3,4,5,6 papers! He's going to Miri and I'll be studying. He's going to Bintulu and I'll be studying. He's going to UK pun kali I'll be studying!!!
One day, if my dream comes true... (which is going to UK)...I'm so gonna shop berabis, read story books berabis and walk berabis...cause i heard, they walk. hahahaha. whatever.
i think my blog is lame todya but i'm tired, i don't wanna search for avatars. There's some nice avatars at my friend's blog,

AIMAN ATHIRAH *father's name censored* my cannabis


and by the way, since thirah nada cbox, i'll put some comments here.

i love this avatar, there's a difference between obsession and just wanting a little chance.

y
our newest avatars are sweet. I like them. Okay, so i'm going to end today's post (maybe).

once upon a time, i wanted a wish. i wished for you.
once upon a time, i wanted a phone. just to text you.
once upon a time, i wrote a nick. i love you.
once upon a time, i dreamed. i dreamed you.
oh and once upon a time, i gave up. i lost you.

and sometimes, how much troubles and fights we had with our families, they're the only ones we can hold on to.

they say it's worth it all and i believe them.
they say true love hurts and i trust them.
but when they said edward is a pervert, i killed them. (except one little girl...)

okay i'm definitely bored. got to get back to Munakahat anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment