Sunday, November 23, 2008

dear dumb diary

i'm so wasted. I read a few pages of dear dumb diary and it made me laugh hard. I like it. one day i'll scan it for you and post it here. I love the drawings and all.
it's so stupid!!!!!!!! :D
i'm more exhausted than ever and i feel so weak that i really really wished that i'm not going to school tomorrow. grrrrrrrrrr

and somehow, the word bold and beautiful just appeared in my mind. scaaary. it's like the aliens or somebody telepathic (edward cullen?!?!?!) just gave me the word to tell me something. to save the world. the future of mankind (womankind too) is in my bloody scarred hands!

i just felt like adding those strikes bold underlines and italics. i don't know why. haha *sigh.

anyway, your future & life is in my hands. don't you wanna beg on your knees for it???

death is for YOU who doesn't beg (on their knees! and must say please!).

No comments:

Post a Comment