Everytime I think about my assignments that are due, the quizzes ahead and my exams, my mind mentally crumbles into pieces.
Then my inner strength pulls it together, sticks the pieces back where it belonged and convinces my soul that, "You can do this."
Corny. Sorry.
Then my inner strength pulls it together, sticks the pieces back where it belonged and convinces my soul that, "You can do this."
Corny. Sorry.
I've been on a roll lately, listening to slow songs. Ballads. Which, on a regular basis, isn't actually my thing.
There are quite a lot of songs I'd like to share - pick up songs as corny as my opening paragraph.
There are quite a lot of songs I'd like to share - pick up songs as corny as my opening paragraph.
But there's just this one song, when I listen to it, I want to cry cause it's too beautiful. It's not a feeling of sadness - more of an overwhelming feeling of appreciation towards the singer. My heart just goes, "Thanks for this song. Thanks for caring. I love you." *cries*
It's a korean song but... It'd be great to put aside your prejudice towards the music produced by this country (Am I using prejudice in the right context?). Give it a listen.
I'm not sure if my interpretation of this song should come before or after the song... Anyhow, I'll put it before so you can figure out whether you'd like to give it a try.
The singer, Zion T, basically ...
I can't do it. You really need to LISTEN to it with the ENGLISH CAPTION on.
I'm blogging through my phone right now so I don't exactly know how to put the whole vid here but please follow the link.
Once you listen to it, get the feel of the song and lyrics, I sincerely suggest you take your earphones and lie down or crawl into the foetal position and just be sad...then be thankful. Be thankful that you've got your parents loving you endlessly, your friends around in your life and all the nice humans out there managing to make you feel better or not. Just be thankful about any single beauty of life you can think about.
And, don't forget to eat. ❤ Thank you, Zion T, for this beautiful song.
The song represents a loved one - not necessarily another person though. For me, it represents the part of person that is strong, that has faith in the future, regardless how dark it's looking.
So the messenger is just telling you to take care of yourself, cause you're worth it. Don't forget to eat. That's the least you could do to take care of yourself. Don't forget to love yourself.
I guess this song touched me a lot especially when I just returned from Brunei to Aussie, I fell sick and had a lot of health problems and felt like I couldn't even be bothered to have a proper meal because I was just so weak and tired. It sounds horrible - the fact that I relied on a silly song to gain strength but that's OK. These kind of lyrics aren't generated without sincerity and that's the best part. It's so genuine.
Lyrics:
Hello
It’s not easy, you’re busy
You wonder why you have to go this far
There’s so many damn things they want
(Yes)
You want a break
It’s so noisy
It’s all so annoying, right?
Wanna go home, right?
(You are home)
But you want to go home
It’s not easy, you’re busy
You wonder why you have to go this far
There’s so many damn things they want
(Yes)
You want a break
It’s so noisy
It’s all so annoying, right?
Wanna go home, right?
(You are home)
But you want to go home
Then take this song out like eat it like chocolate
Even if you’re tired, make sure you eat breakfast and lunch
Then I’ll compliment you later
Even if you’re tired, make sure you eat breakfast and lunch
Then I’ll compliment you later
I miss you
I like you a lot
I want to hug you more
Love, love, it’s like love
Maybe I really love you
I like you a lot
I want to hug you more
Love, love, it’s like love
Maybe I really love you
When you’re hungry
Take this song out like a morning apple and eat it
Even if you’re tired, make sure you eat breakfast and lunch
Then you’ll sleep better later at night
Take this song out like a morning apple and eat it
Even if you’re tired, make sure you eat breakfast and lunch
Then you’ll sleep better later at night
It’s hard
Because it’s beautiful
Recognize me
Don’t glance at me
Love me, me
Don’t miss it
Because it’s beautiful
Recognize me
Don’t glance at me
Love me, me
Don’t miss it
No comments:
Post a Comment