Heyyyyy there.
It's insane how long I haven't blogged considering the amount of things that has happened. You'd think the more active I am - the more things occurring in my life - I'd be blogging more religiously. Well, that's not true at all. I have SO MUCH to tell you but I haven't got the energy to form memories into proper coherent paragraphs filled with words words words!
I'll just say this - those people who post regularly and probably look like they're constantly having fun - yeah, you know those people? I bet they have no life at all to begin with. It's mean... I know, but let's be real, how many times have we been depressed, scrolling through their tweets or ig photos, thinking, "WOW my life is super lame. Should I even be considered a living creature???"
Let me tell you one thing. When you have a certain kind of fulfilling life, you definitely don't have the time to post all the food you ate when you were out with your friends every 3 hours. You just ENJOY the freaking food and move along. Maybe you took a very artistic picture of it, then you edit it 34983434934 gazillion years later and THEN you post it.
If they're literally picking filters on their photos during the whole mealtime, you know it ain't a fun outing.
Okay okay I probably should spare you from my rant about people with active social networks. I just don't know what happened to my social networks anymore. I hardly check Twitter and I only visit UQstalkerspace on Facebook (UQ students posting weird stuff about UQ there! Never to be missed daily) and even IG bores me.
It's midnight here but I'm pretty much awake... finally, settling into my night owl version of me. During the first three months of living, I cannot stay awake past 10pm. I was...gahhh I think I was totally unfit (still am) with all the walking. Just tired me way beyond what I could handle that I could only stay up till 10pm. I'm slowly getting more 'normal' in a way and sleeping late...which is bad but I have always been more productive at night anyway so why fight the current? Let's just go with the waves.
Hi Cyn. Thanks for asking for my blog URL - almost forgot it existed!
No comments:
Post a Comment