Still volunteering at the local SEN school here in KB. I will probably continue it until the end of year... it keeps me busy in the mornings. On the other hand, I've dug up a new but slightly old sewing machine my dad bought on impulse for no reason. I say for no reason because my maid does not know how to sew professionally and neither does anybody else in this family. I took the liberty to put it in my room and maybe learn a few things.. do a few projects. BUT in all honesty, I'm really freaked out every time I switch it on and start sewing straight lines.
I can't stop myself from imagining that I accidentally sew my finger.
I'm trying my hardest to be braver though... but I really hate the noise it makes. I'd prefer an activity that is more quiet so that nobody knows I'm doing it. I hate to be checked on every time I try sewing. I swear.
IM JUST SEWING STRAIGHT LINES.
It's ridiculous. Don't check up on me.
I'm selling some of my books on Nollybooks too, hoping somebody would take my books away.
I'm emotionally attached to some of my books - the book that started it all, Naughty Amelia Jane by Enid Blyton for instance and the books that continued it, Roald Dahl's books as well as the book that brought me into the chick flicks, The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella - just to name a few.
Nevertheless, all these good books come with a lot of baggage.. Not to mention the enormous amount of trial and error involved such as wasting a few hours of your life reading a worthless book...in order to find a really good book that enthralls us. The cons outweigh the pros most of the time but I still buy books anyway.
MY POINT IS... I have a lot more bad books than I have good ones but it's been a joyful ride.
I'm NINE-TEEN now thus my TEEN years will end after this. Get it? No????
After this, I'll be TWENTY not TWENTY-TEEN so I'm not a "TEEN" anymore.
I'm pretty sure that is not how they categorize teens but we'll just go with the idea.
It's hard to register myself as 19, it's far more easier to adapt to 18. I have no idea why.
18 is just more popular I guess.
It's pretty insane the changes I've gone through since A levels!
I watch football now! LEGIT! I'm not good with judging skills and efficiency of passing but (I USE TOO MUCH BUTS!) I know when someone is in bad form. Huhu.
I'm an LFC fan, I bleed red... heheh literally. My attraction towards this team had been caused by the actions of my super manipulative father. He's an LFC fan since young.. probably because he studied there in the UK.
I was just bored after studying for an A levels paper and I needed a decent break. Decided to join my father to watch football... out of sheer desperation rather than willingness (I would have changed the channel if given the option). Well it came to my surprise that I enjoyed that match... so before I went to sleep I made an intensive research on LFC and all of football that I can read. Slowly my knowledge built up and here I am, an LFC fan, partial towards Atletico Madrid, I hate CR7 cos he know he's good looking & that is the biggest turn off and hates Chelsea's PARK THE BUS tactic which effectively stalled LFC's chances to win the BPL -_-
Reasons why I started liking was not obvious but I was very very lucky to be watching LFC because it just so happens LFC is playing entertaining football this season! That mean, it's very easy on the eye and straightforward and fluid. So it's a good time to watch LFC for amateurs.
What made me stay is definitely the hot men that dominates this field (can I marry a footballer, pa...?)
UGH the endless list of hot goodlooking men!
Jesus 'Pretty Boy' Navas, Daniel 'Manly' Agger, Jordan 'Typical Jock' Henderson, Marc 'Deep Set eyes' Bartra, Gerard 'Shakira's Beau' Pique, Xabi 'Scruffy' Alonso... OK, I invented their nicknames on a whim hahaha but for these guys I couldn't think of a name and I've just recently developed a crush on them too...
Sergio Ramos, Marco Reus, Toby Alderweireld, Erik Durm. I saved the best one for last :p
Durm is relatively unknown though haha
The overrated CR7 should just screw himself. During the CL final, he winked at the camera and I felt like poking his eye. I know, I know, he's talented..he won Ballon D'Or, he's so loving he went to hug a fan....yadayadayada I really don't find him attractive at all. If you ever gave me a choice to marry him right now or wait for someone else to come along with that someone else being 99% less goodlooking than him...
I'd settle for Erik Durm. Or anybody else in the list above who is not married and is a virgin. LOL which is probably none (why lie to myself?). ANYWAY I'll still choose someone else over CR7 [ p e r i o d ]
I can't believe I thought Mueller was handsome..yeah from afar...
Nevertheless still gonna support Germany this year! Yuhuuu!! WORLD CUP BRAZIL!
Best time to have World Cup, right when I'm in love with football.
I believe there are many more footballer men who deserved to be in the goodlooking list but tsk tsk - it pains me to admit it - almost 90% of them are already dating/married with someone super hot. I just cannot fathom HOW the hell they managed that feat.
Is it because they're footballers and they automatically get access to supermodels? I don't get it!
What career do I have to get into in order for me to get free access to hot men?? Enlighten me please!
Comment below :) which is unlikely because I changed my url and nobody knows it...except for Marul. Hi marul.
He asked me when we met up for lunch today with the gang. :') So touched that you keep up with my blog!
Anyhow I decided to change my url in order to showcase a more "mature" side of me and because I'm hardly speaking out my insanity (That's my old URL if you're not keeping up well). I'm not really that crazy and I'm considered to be very very tame in comparison to..... everyone else. True shit. See. That's probably the first time I wrote sh*t publicly.
I can't think of any sort of mature urls. After going through many words, I'll just settle with
theprosaicspiritsetablaze
pro·sa·ic
[proh-zey-ik] Show IPA
adjective
1.
commonplace or dull; matter-of-fact or unimaginative: a prosaic mind.
2.
adjective
2.
gleaming with bright lights, bold colors, etc.
3.
excited; eager; zealous; ardent.
4.
very angry.
I'm pretty dull but always enthusiastic yet still ordinary but life's unusual paths makes me unique... I don't know. I just like it.
Fashion designer :P
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA no lah malas ku sudah kan menjahit, bising wah hahha
ReplyDelete