Can I share with you an experience I have had which will probably not impact my life significantly? Because I'm tired of talking about those big things that change lives and determine our path. Let's talk about something stupid.
I had a fluffy grey cat once, so beautiful she makes me cry. She died though. I know for sure I'll never get a more beautiful cat like that ever again but it's OK.
My nenek gave her to us. I regret teaching him how to open our cat's cage at that time because it seemed like every other day, there was another extra kitten in it. Complimentary, from my nenek.
So I came home from school that fateful day and he was sneaking a cat into it.
Kron: ..Nek.. *sighs
I was getting tired of having a lot of kittens. I can't manage too much of them! Honestly, they need equal love but I can't give them proper attention if the amount of kittens overwhelm me.
I gave the kitten a second look, a third, fourth and picked it up.
IT WAS SO ADORABLE.
She was destined to marry Arctic. Kind of begged for that baby to be brought inside because I thought the harsh outside world did not suit her, but of course that could not have happened. Not when we have Arctic.
This baby liked milking so much and that one time she drank waaaayy too much, she was so chubby and bloated. I knew that somehow pressing her cute overfilled tummy would somehow end up with the liquid exiting from one of her "holes". Not that I cared, I played with her. Petted kissed rub rub hug.
Suddenly, I felt my legs slowly becoming warm. I went into a trance. The warmth felt so confusing yet relieving, like aaaaaaahhhhhh nyaaamaaannn but apaaakan niii.... *drowsy
banar. I felt slightly hypnotized.
Then I looked at that gorgeous fella and she was peeing as if there was no tomorrow -_-
So there you go. I really still feel confused after that event, IDK what happened. Like why it somehow felt really good. This is a weird post.
I hope nobody reads this.
But it really is a curious event..
No comments:
Post a Comment