Sunday, November 11, 2012

Quite an odd event

Masaritu, we had to a simple group presentation for psychology. We were assorted to groups randomly and then given a topic as well as 15 minutes for preparation before one person came up and presented.

To be honest...our topic was damn difficult but our lack of content wasn't too obvious because sir interrupted us a lot so people lost track a bit on what we were presenting and with the little content we had, sir claimed they were good points.

But of course, that is not the story I want to tell you about.

During the preparation, we brainstormed and so everybody wrote down important points individually. Since I am really bad at being vocal about certain stuff, some points I added in my paper only and didn't really share with them.
It is not like mega huge points that could help us out, its just like mini explanations for myself and others if they ever read my paper so that they could easily understand what I was talking about.
At the end of the 15 min, my friend was appointed as presenter and I borrowed her my paper to use.
But she was last to present so I asked for the paper back to add more points

Kron: em boleh minta paper tu balik? Aku kan tambah more points.
Wasimah: ani? Ani? (Her paper or mine)
Kron: dua dua lah

Okaaay so I received the papers and i was reading the one on top. The handwriting was unfamiliar so I guessed that it was Wasimah's paper.

Kron: wahhh. Lawa jua tulisan mu!! *smile* I really like it!!!
... kron: lawaaa eh!

Kes tepakai berabis tulisannya lah ku tu ah. I have no idea why! Tapi aku suka berabis. I even smiled reading.

Then I flipped to the second paper to make amendments to my own paper...

Kron: *flipped paper* eh. *flip* eh! Mana paper ku ah? The one below it is not mine.
...

I looked at Wasimah questioningly and she was.. idk eh, she seemed to have no clue what I was going on about the whole time.

Her table was empty - which meant she gave both her paper and mine back to me already. But where was my paper?

I stared back at the paper yang diatas tu..yang ku majal puji tulisannya lawa....

Right. Turns out that was my paper.
I was so embarrassed and laughed really hard (alone). My teammates were CLUELESS of what was happening and I felt kinda idiotic myself.

Honestly, why was my handwriting so unfamiliar and why did I like it so much? I don't understand what happened at all!!

And yesterday, I met Chin Le Hui on the way to class. She was so cool she tried to fist bump me and I awkwardly raised my fist and uh I couldn't predict which way she was going and ended up gripping her fist. She thought I was opting for a high five so she opened her hands and our hands just gripped each other awkwardly like a couple - our hands were intertwined awkwardly in the air.

note the repeated usage of 'awkward'. it was just that awkward. hahaha




1 comment:

  1. legend eh blogmu keron....aku suka baca....keep blogging ah :)

    ReplyDelete