I have been avoiding twitter today..because most Science students have ended their end of year exams and are celebrating their 6 days holiday before going back to school.
And since I'm part humanities (Psychology), I am not included among those happy bunch. :(
Add the fact that even when school is back to normal, I still have my Psychology paper 2 AS to worry about so no, my fun would not come around until after 3 weeks or so. Darn it.
Look at the bright side, I am still utilizing my brain for good use =) Admittedly....its not a sunny thought
Today's p4 was DAMN HARD. I tell you. Either I suck...or.... i still suck. Haha no other options left.
Anyway, I have this tendency to get seduced by hard topics (ehem ehem) and i have to confess that Mechanics is reeling me in. I am so in love with Mechanics. Right now, i have no time to practise it so I can't fully exploit my dear beloved yet but once exams are over, I am going to overcome mechanics. Once and for all.
Organic Chemistry has also gotten my interest. Woo I am obsessed.
Well I may come off as a bit weird (BORN THIS WAY, BABY) but I have been like this due to past experiences.
My past experiences:
F3 Science. I did so badly at it and almost failed that I kicked myself for not trying and studied so hard to master the subject and i passed with flying colours for the qualifying exam. High satisfaction.
Maths. I was not doing well in certain topics that i practised till my brain bled out boredom and crazily i mastered it and became a favourite topic. High satisfaction also involved.
Bahasa Melayu (surprised with this entry?) I turned out to like bahasa klasik --> modern translating thing after enough practise. Odd. I know.
SO anyway i bet there are others but from all this I conclude that I see opportunity lie in every single challenging task I face.
The harder it is for me, the more i take it seriously, higher chances of mastering it!!
I swear its true. When i find something easy, i hardly bother about it and screw it up in the end instead. Its ridiculous how this life works.
Of course, there were some failed seductions by a subject that was difficult to wrap my head around (EHEM EHEM PHYSICS EHEM)
I think its my mindset though. If i had changed it for the better, treated it like it was treasure as i did my other subjects, i could have loved it.
Buuut to be honest i don't regret not loving it. Hehe lawls i mean, i am where i need to be with subjects that i prefer.
Eh. You know. Omg. Brainwave. EUREKA. SHIZ.
I got an A2 for my physics. If that had been an A1, my chances of studying in uk this year...would be....
Well silly girl, i should not think about crap like this. Even if i had an A2 grade, the marks did not border around A1 so it was a definite A2. It was not like i got 89% or anything.
I sometimes think that I should feel more regret for not getting aggregate 8 (that qualifies me for DANA) but i just cannot muster up much regret.
It is what it is and so far, all of Allah's choices had been what's good for me. Even if the realization came a few years later...but it came. And it was always good.
There is obviously some things left I need to do in Brunei and if i never leave this country, ever, then there are quite a number of things i need to do.
Hahah
What do i need to do? Oh i dont know, winning wordplay (BEING A NATIONAL CHAMPION AT SOMETHING) :P or or... getting to know more kb-ians my age or... etc etc.
Ah okay im so corny with every post. Please, with all my posts, you totally can plant a corn farm (mariam, you can take over the farm if you want)
And since I'm part humanities (Psychology), I am not included among those happy bunch. :(
Add the fact that even when school is back to normal, I still have my Psychology paper 2 AS to worry about so no, my fun would not come around until after 3 weeks or so. Darn it.
Look at the bright side, I am still utilizing my brain for good use =) Admittedly....its not a sunny thought
Today's p4 was DAMN HARD. I tell you. Either I suck...or.... i still suck. Haha no other options left.
Anyway, I have this tendency to get seduced by hard topics (ehem ehem) and i have to confess that Mechanics is reeling me in. I am so in love with Mechanics. Right now, i have no time to practise it so I can't fully exploit my dear beloved yet but once exams are over, I am going to overcome mechanics. Once and for all.
Organic Chemistry has also gotten my interest. Woo I am obsessed.
Well I may come off as a bit weird (BORN THIS WAY, BABY) but I have been like this due to past experiences.
My past experiences:
F3 Science. I did so badly at it and almost failed that I kicked myself for not trying and studied so hard to master the subject and i passed with flying colours for the qualifying exam. High satisfaction.
Maths. I was not doing well in certain topics that i practised till my brain bled out boredom and crazily i mastered it and became a favourite topic. High satisfaction also involved.
Bahasa Melayu (surprised with this entry?) I turned out to like bahasa klasik --> modern translating thing after enough practise. Odd. I know.
SO anyway i bet there are others but from all this I conclude that I see opportunity lie in every single challenging task I face.
The harder it is for me, the more i take it seriously, higher chances of mastering it!!
I swear its true. When i find something easy, i hardly bother about it and screw it up in the end instead. Its ridiculous how this life works.
Of course, there were some failed seductions by a subject that was difficult to wrap my head around (EHEM EHEM PHYSICS EHEM)
I think its my mindset though. If i had changed it for the better, treated it like it was treasure as i did my other subjects, i could have loved it.
Buuut to be honest i don't regret not loving it. Hehe lawls i mean, i am where i need to be with subjects that i prefer.
Eh. You know. Omg. Brainwave. EUREKA. SHIZ.
I got an A2 for my physics. If that had been an A1, my chances of studying in uk this year...would be....
Well silly girl, i should not think about crap like this. Even if i had an A2 grade, the marks did not border around A1 so it was a definite A2. It was not like i got 89% or anything.
I sometimes think that I should feel more regret for not getting aggregate 8 (that qualifies me for DANA) but i just cannot muster up much regret.
It is what it is and so far, all of Allah's choices had been what's good for me. Even if the realization came a few years later...but it came. And it was always good.
There is obviously some things left I need to do in Brunei and if i never leave this country, ever, then there are quite a number of things i need to do.
Hahah
What do i need to do? Oh i dont know, winning wordplay (BEING A NATIONAL CHAMPION AT SOMETHING) :P or or... getting to know more kb-ians my age or... etc etc.
Ah okay im so corny with every post. Please, with all my posts, you totally can plant a corn farm (mariam, you can take over the farm if you want)
No comments:
Post a Comment