Sunday, August 19, 2012

Almost Raya....

I've been feeling like writing in my diary... and blogging.
The need to write in my diary was because I was playing this game and I came across Cicero's journal which were very interesting...very interesting indeed.
And for blogging, I wanted to do so after watching Awkward S2. She was blogging and you know, when you hear people type, you just wanna type like crazy too. What's up with that? Are humans always trying to imitate other people's actions or is it that we never really appreciate what we can do until another person does it? (I'm starting to think I'm going off track)

I've been playing Skyrim for a couple of weeks now. IT IS EPIC. This game is so full of stories that it makes me crave for it. It's like reading a book but it's a game! I'm not saying this only applies to Skyrim, of course, L.A. Noire is similar in terms of "it's like reading a book but it's a game" sense. They're totally different stories. In different eras.
But Skyrim is so wide, huge, FREE that at first, for a beginner that it was utterly confusing  and off-putting...well at the beginning, it was like that for me. I didn't know what to do and I had trouble even killing weak undeads. I felt so lame :(
I was a lame mage (term for someone who uses magic; almost similar to wizard/witch). It turns out that being a mage is hard until you level up real high and there's a skill required to being a mage (tactic is KITING during fighting).
I didn't understand tactics for gaming. I pretty much play games as if it's black and white when I started Skyrim. I kept dying at one point and it made me sooo frustrated. I then decided to see the error of my ways.

Well, one of the first things I saw (the difference between me and my bro when we played) is that when I'm dying, I keep standing there and try my best to kill the enemy, knowing full well my chances are low.
On the other hand, my brother hides and runs until his health regenerates back to full or more than half and attacks skillfully. I LACKED THE SKILLS TO BACK DOWN :O who knew that could be such a useful skill -_-'
Secondly, when I have the upperhand, like I have a clear shot using a bow or something, I never use it. I just barge or march right into a group of bandits. I stepped on every freaking trap ever set when I started crawling dungeons. You know, followers you ask to follow you are known to be quite stupid but sometimes I wonder if beginner me was much more dumber than an NPC follower.
There are probably more reasons why I sucked worse before (I'm getting better at this.... well better than worse) but I can't really think of them right now.
I'm doing better now at Skyrim, heck I even enjoy fighting (just as long it doesn't involve dungeons and undeads...I'm in)
It's just that for the College quest line I had to crawl tons of dungeons and killed many undead that it bored me like crazy. I'm joining the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood (assassins) and i have to say they have the BEST STORYLINES EVER FYEAHH. Just so addicted to the story I cannot stop..must..not..stoppppp.

Raya is on Monday. This might be the first time I am not excited for Raya at all. Well I don't know, first day of Rayas are fine but one month... the spirit kind of dies down as soon as it starts. I'm not sure if it is because I'm older and my friends and people my age are having their exams or it's just the overall spirit of Raya that's diminishing year by year.

NOT TO MENTION, my Math teacher gave us more homework! FUN FACT, he gave us FOUR EXTRA CLASSES LAST WEEK and in that four classes, we had to do about 3 full past year papers and after the extra classes end and we thought we were free, an email came saying that we had more homework. T__________T I know AS is coming really soon but but buuuuut really????? Was this kind of torture necessary?

And there's this rumour that my Biology teacher is moving to PTET. Not helping... now I have to get a new biology teacher and probably prepare something for his class. Cause all teachers have different needs and wants and how they want us to keep notes, etc. Pleasing a new teacher will be an extra task when the school reopens.

~ON THE BRIGHT SIDE~
Tigress had just given birth today! To two black kittens, which I had not seen a glimpse of at all because she gave birth on top of a tall cabinet out in the garage.
As you all may know, I am short (in comparison to..EVERYONE T_T *sobs**throws a tantrum**destroys a whole village**cries more due to loneliness**it was all just a dream*) and giving birth at a place that isn't exactly eye level at normal height doesn't help. You know what I see when I'm trying to have a peek at the babies? Yeah, just tigress's (i'm guessing) right paw, big fat tummy and her face. My baby tigress is so young (not even a year old!) and she is already tending to her own mini tigers/tigresses.



Probably no one would actually read this post fully....so let me summarize everything:

#sna!e;;;1346D4gt56jukss'wq34'l43tref's34544ger'
gert634
565335656hghgnhdgd
greg']oiojjo
rgegr35454gff



oh sorry, I didn't realize I was summarizing using a code language I just learned! oops. I guess you have to find a way to decipher it ... or, just read my whole post fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment