Well Cikgu Sherrin wants more female Menteris... sounds like a feminist on the rise!!! DANGER DANGER
haha joking
T.Sher: yeah yeah, good wah. we only have one - Adina - but not even Menteri her.
Kron: ahh well.. yeah banar tu. But for me kan, I'm not interested in being a menteri.
T.Sher: Why not?
Kron: I wanna spend time with my family!!!!
T.Sher then did a
mega =_________________________________________= face
with all the students.
HEY! i dont think being a family person is LAME ok.
Kron: Ai cher! But true wah. Besides, I'm a more backstage person.
Dur: *intervenes with her continuation of her own story* and then my parents tanya "kenapa bocor ni" "kenapa ani?"
T.Sher: AH YOU SEE! You must ask like this one wah! To the government, to the principal!
Kron: Seriously, not interested with the hassle. If aku, aku just masukkan sampul surat (filled with arguments) dari bawah pintu principal.
T.Sher: Oh my God, Nisa!
HAHA pemalas
i was never much of a fan of big responsibilities. always get caught in the position but somehow, i dont crave for power....does this mean...
i can't be LORD VOLDEMORT?!?!??!!!?

i'm just plain lazy.
If I could be anything I wanted to be, in the sense of power, i would choose to be an assistant to the person who has the most power.
at least the spotlight's off me - i'll probably feel fantastic.
I prefer to be like magic (NOT PIMPLES; DEFINITELY NOT REFERRING TO THE LAST POST ABOUT PIMPLES)
magic...you know what magic is? that change, the power that CHANGES things you know. i don't want to be the magician.
I WANT TO BE THE MAGIC!
the magician can get credit for everything, sure, no hard feelings....but at least i know who is responsible for every single mind-blowing brain-hurricane-ing blood vessels-blocking (haha stroke tah kamu sana) tricks!!!!!!!!
it is I! MAGIC!
that concludes my post about my enthusiastic dream of being someone that shall always be in the shadows, pulling the strings of the puppet who gets the applause.
doesn't it make you curious...
curious...
curious...
and certainly,
it makes me feel... understanding. writing about it this way makes me understand myself more. i shall now repeat my epic quote!!!
& that concludes my post about my enthusiastic dream of being someone that shall always be in the shadows, pulling the strings of the puppet who gets the applause.
in a puppet sense, im the puppeteer.
in a magical sense, im the magic.
in reality.... im still a student.
hola joykiller AKA reality!
No comments:
Post a Comment