I kept watching, everyday, and semakit senget. They're not straight.
This is iCarly... awwww sweetie Freddie! I love iCarly but haven't watched their latest episodes since....................2009 :(

this is modern family. I don't watch it but well, this is worth posting. Pasal bapanya random haha and macam cari pasal.


I don't think i have watched anything since 2009! kimi ni todoke..i forgot bila ku watch... icarly
and next Castle..pfft. they'll have to wait lah. @_@
Block B released their latest teaser for their next new album this 23rd... and OH NOOOOOO
ZICO RAMBUTNYA TONCANGGGGGG OR TOCAAANGNGGGGG
crazy huh. idk what to do ah zico whyyyyyy WAEEEEE
other than that, ALL IS COOL. ALL IS FINE. ALL IS HIPHOP.

im so sad...and hurt...i can't believe im never gonna have a "LUSH" moment ever again...if you know what i mean. and i dont mean anything other than lush.
AS IN THE SOAAAAAAAAAAAP! haha mental
you know what it is... BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW
ok school is reopening, thats what it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment