Monday, July 13, 2009

swine pig swine pig FLIES

"Neither here nor there."

English, i suppose, was fine. Science IN PLUTO 4!!!! NOT FAIR! We're supposed to be using Science lab- that is the real use of the lab, isn't it? - but nooo, pluto FOUR! MAGNETS. History, nationalism still though we're now in Philippines. Math - oh - Math. Linear equations and we studied FINAL ACCOUNT for Commerce. I think Ben was near to tears just now because of final account. Calm down, baby boy, you'll grip it sometime.
We started Math extra class and around ten students were absent. Sad for those absentees cause we actually studied about linear equations, continuing the morning's work.
I've got extra homework from Science - to cover magnets - and history, well to finish up the homework and commerce, to do a final account.

Qualifying would be around in 20th august? Some teachers said it would be. Good, I'd be better off when it's over. Well, I'd be REALLY GLAD if PMB's over...which is around three months.
THREE MONTHS people.

No comments:

Post a Comment