Friday, February 6, 2009

flashback in a sec

I'm here to inform you that the ALIENS are going to conquer the world. WARNING WARNING. Aliens also known as ZOROS are going to conquer the world.
please be prepared and ARMED for they are very modern. They have SNIPERS OF THE FUTURE AND TANKS OF YEAR 3101.
Your future would be taken away so enjoy this present moment.

Warning Warning.

P/s: we won't attack the restaurants cause they're gonna have to serve us some food. PLEASE BE PREPARED WITH ALIEN RECIPES.
more at

aliensconqueringtheworldwarning.aliensunited.com

(HAHAHAHAHAHA. this post is soo cool! posted on Nov 18 08)

I've read MArul's wishlist (yang lama) and I thought of putting in my lamest wishlist ever.

I present to you - Konn's Wishlist
1) a pokemon game for my gameboy colour.
comment : I know, lame like seriously lame but pokemon siuk kali ah.
2) gameboy advance with a pokemon game
comment: lagi lame!! hahaha. cubatah nintendo DS or something but no, i want gameboy advance.
3) getting new rollerblades.
comment: ani awesome sikit.
4) getting new clothes
comment: ani totally inda lame but my clothes are lame. i gotta pick something extraordinary.
5) getting storybooks. NEW AND GOOD.
comment: not lame-o but freakishly geeky. haha,
6)peeing
comment: this is on my wishlist cause im wishing hard right now. hahaha.
7) get good marks
comment: this is totally on my wishlist since forever.
8) bertaubat
comment: yes lame, but i do want to go to heaven.
9) cut a nice fringe
comment: hah. girls. anyway, my fringe lampau panjang dh. i mean, i cant even call it fringe anymore!!!
10)go to uk
comment: this should be first on my list but whatever. it's here and its a wish.

(ani my past wishlist...posted on ...dunno. anyway, some of the wishes may have changed...keep posted for my next wishlist...)

No comments:

Post a Comment